Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Which Team do you Hate the most?

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When I was living in England, the Baggies without a doubt.

But a decade+ overseas means Liverpool fans have taken them from being a club I felt totally indifferent about, to one I want to see fail.

Meeting plastic fans abroad means I've actually softened on the likes of West Brom, because following them can't be fun and there's a weird respect I have, as I've aged.

As for Liverpool: an odious, entitled fanbase, usually with little grip on reality. Winning is never enough for them. There are repulsive fans from every club,of course, even our own! But the sheer volume of Liverpool plastics I've been subjected to is beyond belief.

For example: a former colleague didn't speak to me for days when we beat them in the FA Cup (under Lambert, with that Stearman header and the near Costa solo-stunner). We weren't Premier League and it had been the first meeting between the clubs since I started at that company. In the build-up he'd been talking about a thrashing, then days later was on about how they had bigger things to worry about than the FA Cup...
I don't mind Liverpool and they've always had a plastic fan base. It's pretty bad in Reading. So many of them around. Bet they've never been and have a very tenuous link to supporting them.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Grew up in Lincoln so Scunny, Grimsby, Forest and Notts County. Moved to Sheffield for Uni and over the past 30 years, my loathing for Wednesday and their ****tard fans know no rival. I despise everything about them, the tinpot ****ing arseturd club.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Grew up in Lincoln so Scunny, Grimsby, Forest and Notts County. Moved to Sheffield for Uni and over the past 30 years, my loathing for Wednesday and their ****tard fans know no rival. I despise everything about them, the tinpot ****ing arseturd club.
Remembering "There's only one Gary Megson" in the choke season l really, really get that!

GV Wolf

Reaction score
For the north of the city, due to the Staffordshire connection, it tends to be Stoke. I only feel sorrow for wba.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Remembering "There's only one Gary Megson" in the choke season l really, really get that!
I had to wangle some tickets in the home end to the right of where the Wolves fans were. Got recognised and ended up fighting our way out of the stand onto the side of the pitch. Like, I’d never had a fight since being at school so scary as hell. That was just about the cherry on top of my dislike for them.

Wolvescol

Groupie
Reaction score
Was actually thinking about this yesterday and I probably hate Liverpool more than I hate Albion. "You'll Never Walk Alone" makes me nauseous, hate the club, the fans and their entitlement, everything about them, and if they'd managed to do the quadruple last season I think I'd have given up following football because it would be unbearable!
This in spades , I couldn’t have worded it better myself , victim fc, funny how Hillsborough is the biggest crime in history , yet they fail to mention the hysel stadium,, bunch of scummy txxts

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
Despise Liverpool then Villa, Utd, Albion all 2nd.

Self entitled horrible fans....

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Man City over Liverpool in the poll is a choice. I reckon they'd rack up a few votes.

I don't even think about the Albion these days so it can't be them. Villa are a bit annoying, but probably Liverpool overall.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's not actually Liverpool and Man Utd I hate ....it's all the hangers on and fake fans who pretend to support them that does it for me.... obviously over the years it's been Albion, blues and Stoke for me that I have hatred for......but I also cannot stand the ****ney teams, they only have to open there gobs and it's enough for me...

Generally don't mind northern football fans..

Last edited:

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
All the people saying Liverpool, is it actually Liverpool or just their fanbase?

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What made it worst was Wolves total inability to beat the pricks, even at 1 0 up in the 91st minute we'd find a way to lose.

Made me laugh that first bit.

You're right though. Absolutely killed us in 97 losing to them. 1-0 up with a few mins to go.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All the people saying Liverpool, is it actually Liverpool or just their fanbase?
Is the hangers on for me jade....not the proper fans of Liverpool or man utd....the local ones who pretend they support them.....away from football I spent years clubbing in Liverpool, and in general they were fantastic people....

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Adding Northampton to my list.

Boxing Day 2016 - Walking out of Molineux seeing that 6/6 draws that I predicted on a £5 accumulator had come in.

There I was thinking I'd won just short of 3 grand. Only for Northampton to score a 95th minute winner at Oxford.

What happened to them on the final day of this season with Bristol Rovers winning 7-0 was karma.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I actually liked the 70/80s Shankley/Paisley/Fagan teams. All downhill from there..... So hell yes it's their fans!

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As a means of taking a break from our busy summer activity(!), I thought I'd gauge who we all hate in football.

One choice only. Which team engenders an incredible amount of Schadenfreude when they struggle.

Which team do you actively hope lose every week and go out of business in hilarious circumstances?

I've tried to include a broad spectrum of (English) teams here, but do comment if any team is missing that you hate.

I've gone for Birmingham. We were neck and neck with them for a good few seasons and I developed such a hatred of them. Even now, I find their plight amusing.
Can you add Liverpool and "No Club" and replace Walsall (they are in twice )

Mardenboroughs Shoulder

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Has anyone shown this poll to Lindsay? She will be disappointed that so few have selected arch rivals Walsall who would be bigger and better than Wolves if things were done fairly. I believe she is still awaiting an FA Enquiry into the behavior of Sako after he scored the first goal (actually scored by Dicko).

citrus_wolf

Reaction score

The fanbase, which leads to not wanting the actual team to do well, so that it impacts them.

(It's only sports-hate though. Not enough to incite violence)

Wolf79

Groupie
Reaction score
Albion without a doubt, Dudley split mainly Wolves / Albion, majority depending what side of the town you lived. Closer to Sandwell boarder, mainly Albion. Netherton a good Wolves stronghold but past there all Albion around Cradley,etc.

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Leeds United.
Birmingham City
Bolton Wanderers

In that order.

bilstonwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Has to be Albion closely followed by Arsenal. You will struggle to find a more arrogant and deluded fan base than the latter.

Beeches wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I don't hate any other team TBH.
I find it strange that because a fan has a bad experience with some supporters from another team,that they then hate the club and supporters. All clubs have scummy fans however most have loyal family die hard life long supporters. I would say I dislike the Albion but not hatred, in fact I know an Albion fan at our local and we have some good banter and I would say I usually come on top.;);)

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've thought about this and yes it is actually Liverpool. Can see no redeeming features in the club. fans, city or its inhabitants. Toxic culture and no self awareness of it. Made worse by southerners who seem to like to view them as cult northern scallywags. (Edit - I blame the Beatles.)

Lou Pine

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
A list without Leeds, Bolton and Liverpool doesn’t seem right.

Albion, Liverpool, Bolton top 3.

Then Leeds, Blues, Stoke, Villa, Leicester on a level with everyone else just below.

Saying that, Newcastle have started to **** me off again with all the media love they’re getting since the handchoppers took over. They’ll be unbearable if they start being successful.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
1. Albion/Villa
2. Bolton
3. Liverpool/Man U
4. Stoke

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As a Staffordian there’s only one answer - Stoke. Next to no Albion fans here so little rivalry. Man Utd a close second simply as they have so many gobby glory hunters.
This is the correct answer.

In Stafford it’s up the 449 to Wolves or 51 to Stoke.

Stoke City. A hive of villainy and scum. Their football was always shocking and yet they have outperformed us for so many years during all the time l have been a Wolves fan.

The only saving Grace is that you can spit on both of their grounds when driving on the D Road.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hate is a very strong word, which I don't like to use. There are a couple of teams that I like to see lose games. One is obviously West Brom. The other is Leicester City. Living close to Leicester, their fans must be up there among the worst there can be. They hounded out a manager who won the league for them, and even last season the team were booed off the pitch a few times. And in Jamie Vardy they have one of the most unpleasant people I have ever come across. It is always nice to see them humbled.

Munich_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Their fans are unbearable!

Are you Sechzig?

Never will you find a bunch of more entitled ******s. Could never get into 1860, they're like a unfortunate cross between WBA & Walsall :oops:

Strangely enough I have an 1.FC Köln Sky receiver as my partner is from around those parts :tearsofjoy:

Back
Top Bottom