Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Which Team do you Hate the most?

whitnash wolf ex.dewsbury

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As for the poll though, I struggle to understand the mindset of a Wolves fan who doesn’t vote West Brom.

Not after an argument, I just genuinely don’t get it.
was just a local derby for me as I knew fans who went to Molineux one week and their dump the next.
that all changed when the lying cheat Tony Brown punched the ball in the net

Lupus ad Penn

Groupie
Reaction score
Always hated Leeds United the most. Revie created what could have been a wonderful team, but they were a nasty cheating bunch of dirty bxxxxxxs . Ruined my first good FA Cup run when we lost at Maine Rd.. Loved it when we stopped them doing the double.

R

reanswolf

Thing is, in Wolves you don't really get any Albion fans (well just the occasional saddo), I guess its the reverse in West Brom/Smethwick.

I still hate em tho, can't imagine living amongst the heathens.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As for the poll though, I struggle to understand the mindset of a Wolves fan who doesn’t vote West Brom.

Not after an argument, I just genuinely don’t get it.
Totally agree ...anybody aged between 25-55 who doesn't vote Albion then I would ask serious questions of them......you can hate as many as you like but surely Albion are number 1.....

Wolf79

Groupie
Reaction score
Thing is, in Wolves you don't really get any Albion fans (well just the occasional saddo), I guess its the reverse in West Brom/Smethwick.

I still hate em tho, can't imagine living amongst the heathens.
So many parts of the Black Country are either Wolves or Albion. Dudley & surrounding areas is a real cross-over point & in the past loads of friction before/afterBlack Country Darby in the pubs & the schools, Don’t get the same hostile atmosphere in the the area against any other team.

D

Deleted member 13084sr

Wolves should do a pick ya most hated team survey for fans on a postcard with a free bookies pen at the start of each season so they can sort who gets away derby game tickets, so when we play the **** away ya wouldnt get some fella who thinks Villa or man Utd is the big one getting tickets over a proper **** hater. its normally the case tbf. wouldnt happen they wolves want us to be a bit wet n thats why we aint heard liquidator in 20 years

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was Burnley, then Brentford overtook them but now it is Levante!!

But Franck will always be my most hated manager!! **** of a man!!

Longford Wolf

Reaction score
Totally agree ...anybody aged between 25-55 who doesn't vote Albion then I would ask serious questions of them......you can hate as many as you like but surely Albion are number 1.....
Ask me as many serious questions as you want. I’ll hate who I want, it doesn’t make me any less of a Wolves fan.. 47 years and counting

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ask me as many serious questions as you want. I’ll hate who I want, it doesn’t make me any less of a Wolves fan.. 47 years and counting
Cause it doesn't....it was meant in jest really......

I mentioned age group 25-55 as I'm 50 and most fans would probably off had the same experiences as me with watching the wolves, which meant Albion was always number 1 for hatred....the intensity of the hatred started more with the bully years up until the present day....

Chuck in Stoke, blues etc and the obvious football disasters against bolton, Norwich, Watford and even Torquay that someone mentioned but none of them are Albion level....people say Liverpool and Man Utd but for me that just basic football hatred , not wolves hatred cause we have hardly played them in my lifetime, same with the villa...

Can understand if a fan lives in a different part of the country and hates another team but it's still not the Albion......being from fordhouses I dont even class myself as a black country wolves fan, so I haven't even got that to go on....but they are still my no 1 for hatred ... It's died down a bit lately from its peak I say 1988/2015 ish cause we haven't played them much......but it didn't take me long even at the u23 game to realise it hasn't gone away...

It's not being a super fan it's just the way it is.....

Luke Blakenhall

Reaction score
I have of course voted for WBA because I hate them with a vengeance. Always have - and 'Yes' I was on the South Bank when Tony Brown punched the ball into the net! We all laughed at how stupid he was to try and get away with it - and then went berserk when the referee gave a goal! I am just disappointed that Big Phil didn't do what we all wanted him to do to the ref!
I confess that it would make me very very happy if we never played them again and they sank down to National League Z.

Mind you - not far behind - I hate ManUre too. I had the great pleasure of being in the Man City end in 1974 when Denis Law backheeled the winning goal to relegate them. (My Man City-supporting father-in-law got me the ticket). Didn't see the end of the game - we were all busy didging the bricks being hurled in our direction. Happy days!

Soho Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
A different level of hatred is when perfectly normal easy going blokes lose their heads when we play a certain club.

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have never lived in the Black Country. But I hate the Albion because. We’ll just because. It’s football and the passion is what makes it.

Many years ago I went to a premier league rugby match at Bath. Top 2 playing each other.
And do you know what? It was dull

No banter or reaction it the crowd, no passion.

Just “cmon Bath” or “well done Wasps”

Just dull.

Then go to a football derby where the game might be crap, but there’s a heat in the crowd.

I love that. And Wolves v Albion is the most intense atmosphere that I have ever experienced. Bar none

Back
Top Bottom