Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in
Vietnam Wolf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Vietnam Wolf

Hi I am in Saigon, is there anywhere you know that I can watch the game tomorrow.

Our biggest game for years!!!

Thanks
    D
    Hi Vietnam wolf, if you still have the 2 tix for the Ipswich game I'll happily take them off your hands. Please let me know. Thanks.
    Hello mate, hope all is well, I got your message about the 'death race', glad to see you're now a believer See you next time you're over in Swingersville :)
    K
    Hi, saw your post a while back, yes pint sounds good, I'm in D2, give me a shout if you're about.. Tom
    J
    Hello mate hope your having a good Christmas, when you next can a link would be great.

Thanks alot Jack
    Hey Mate

What rig you on? I am off to New Orleans in a few weeks for quick visit to a few comapnies and rigs. Do you know McMoran or Energy XXI? All shallow water but deep shelf. From investment perspective i am involved inboth comapnies ultra deep plays...you ever heard of Davy Jones or Blackbeard?

Jon
    S
    Hi, Yes its Sudhir :) There aren't any specific pubs showing Wolves games that I know of. There aren't sufficient numbers of fans to be fair. I only know of 2 others - there is a third that I heard of but never met. I've had to use p2p streams - has worked 3 out of 4 times. We'd need a pub thats either very very small and will accomodate the 2-5 Wolves fans or one that has more than 1 TV. I'll look. Whats your name btw? If you're here that often we should catch up for a drink or something. I do want to set up a SEAWolves (as in SouthEast Asia) fanclub. I chatted a bit with ThaiBri about it. But I havent done anything about it. What do you think - Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand residents + anyone who flies in now and then.
    S
    cool, thanks - where's good for you? I'm in d2 but can easily bike into town.Let me know when and where.
    S
    Cheers - any chance you could pick us up a load of blister plasters from boots - running the hoi an triathlon in a couple of weeks and my feet have been shredded by my new work shoes. Seems you can buy anything you want here, apart from things that are really useful.
    S
    No bother. Rubbish about the football, looks like everywhere's the same. Taken a shine to the drunken duck for sat nights - less rugby types than next door and had the pleasure of watching albion get nailed against chelsea with the owner of the word, who's a tesco. DO you make the trip home often? Could be useful for topping up on supplies........? Let me know when you're back and we'll go for a beer.
    S
    know anywhere in the city that'll have the game on tomorrow? There'll be a few of us in phatties in d1 for the early kick off if you fancy a beer.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom