Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

What on earth is this?

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wasn’t aimed at you personally
Ok…..then who?…….who were your post aimed at?
You mentioned or implied that some Mixers are twisting the facts…….name them or their post numbers.
Its a fair request…….you are accusing some Mixers of twisting/lying…..then, step up., ….. please and point them out.

Who are they ?

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ok…..then who?…….who were your post aimed at?
You mentioned or implied that some Mixers are twisting the facts…….name them or their post numbers.
Its a fair request…….you are accusing some Mixers of twisting/lying…..then, step up., ….. please and point them out.

Who are they ?
1666675829184.jpeg

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Look at the picture and tell me what you see?

Tiki taka? Total football? A tactical master plan?
I see a photograph, which captures (as they usually do), a single moment in time. This could be the start of a more elaborate diagram captured at an unfortunate time or just a doodle to capture a single move, identify a weakness or whatever because perhaps that's easier than writing in down? Frankly, it looks laughable but who knows the truth!

Geordie Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
I am really surprised that all of you have missed what this diagram tells us about squad morale…
… every player looks to be a little cross!!
:D:rolleyes:

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have come a long way since October ain’t we. Christ, it’s mad to think how bad we were. The WC break, going all in with Lopetegui, and investing in Jan has saved us.

What a horrible season. Finally we can properly look forward again.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The first half of the season is a good reminder as to why Jeff Shi can not be allowed to have free reign when it comes to the footballing side of the club, his head coach and DoF appointments after Nuno were utterly dreadful.

Lopetegui has saved his bacon.

T

TheConcourse

The dreaded whiteboard. I forgot just how desperate things were. We were an absolute shambles pre-JL.

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
A big relief for sure not there yet but as good as I reckon. With Lage booted out I so wanted David to succeed but it was too big a job for him so call for Julen. What a tough job he’s had but what a great job he’s done. There’s been bumps but he’s steered us through them. It’s a near miracle considering the amount of refs and VAR BS we’ve had to contend with too.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Amazed that a top quality football man like Sellars hasnt had clubs lining up to appoint him since he left to be honest.
Only people on here believed the hype and false story that he was good at his job and was well respected in the game.

He won’t work in the prem for a fair while

Back
Top Bottom