Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

WELCOME, João Gomes!!!

Krispy Kreme

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
He will join lyon. Hobbs has wasted a lot of time in South America and come back with nothing. They need to drastically change how they operate there because they look naive and amateurish.

Actually he can now say good day where is the beach in Portuguese.

IrchyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He will join lyon. Hobbs has wasted a lot of time in South America and come back with nothing. They need to drastically change how they operate there because they look naive and amateurish.
It's a little unfair as I think when Hobbs was down there Trigger was in charge and the name of Lopetegui now will get player's juices going. He's known to them and respected.

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He’ll go to Lyon now.

Lesson learned. South Americans are a nightmare to deal with.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's been the case since Lyon made the bid.

Flamengo were going to demand the same. We either match it or we aren't serious and we move on. Simple.

Arc

Groupie
Reaction score
After Gomes has turned down Lyon to keep his word to us we owe it to him to do everything we can to get him.
Exactly, we know he wants to be here, should pay the extra few mil to repay that desire he has for us. Even for 20m that's a great deal for him

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Now saying either Wolves raise their offer or he goes to Lyon....
I just can't see Gomes liking our instagram video of Lopetegui only to sign with Lyon a few hours later. Would be awful strange.

But I hope we just raise the offer and tell them we'll match the Lyon offer but they have to sign off immediately.

It's easier for Flamengo if we match the offer because Gomes wants to come here. He'll agree immediately.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just can't see Gomes liking our instagram video of Lopetegui only to sign with Lyon a few hours later. Would be awful strange.

But I hope we just raise the offer and tell them we'll match the Lyon offer but they have to sign off immediately.
Thing is if Gomes is point blank refusing to sign for Lyon Flamengo will have no option but to do business with us. It’d be the last time I’d deal with them though.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

It's easier for Flamengo if we match the offer because Gomes wants to come here. He'll agree immediately.
Could be a sympathy like though, we've all been there

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thing is if Gomes is point blank refusing to sign for Lyon Flamengo will have no option but to do business with us. It’d be the last time I’d deal with them though.
He could flat out refuse. But if it gets down the wire and Flamengo holds still.. he'd probably prefer to play for Lyon than Flamengo who has 1. ****ed him over and 2. In a ****tier league than Ligue 1.

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He could flat out refuse. But if it gets down the wire and Flamengo holds still.. he'd probably prefer to play for Lyon than Flamengo who has 1. ****ed him over and 2. In a ****tier league than Ligue 1.
If Flamengo have really asked us to match their offer.. it’s because they can’t get him to go to Lyon.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I doubt he’ll want to do Flamengo any favours so I still think he’d refuse to move to Lyon.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just get it done wolves before another prem club come in and match Lyon’s offer, this kid looks real special! Not worth losing over 2mill, we really do owe him this after him holding firm and turning Lyon down for us.
Let’s not forget that Lyon we’re offering more in wages too and he still turned them down.

Back
Top Bottom