Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

WELCOME, João Gomes!!!

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very exciting news. Young and very highly rated and a type of midfielder that compliments what we already have.

Welcome to Wolves young lad, the Brazilian revolution is in full force.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gomes has played a lot of games for a 21 year old and highly coveted by liverpool and man utd.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We are being ‘linked’ with so many players in various positions, we could have a whole new starting eleven by the end of January!

None signed yet though, so some may happen, some may not. Exciting times, with some of the names being mentioned.

About. bloody time!

T

TheConcourse

Very exciting signing. It’s already been mentioned, but it’s probably to replace Neves - gutted about that - but it’s gotta come some day.

Fair play for embedding this lad early.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very exciting signing. It’s already been mentioned, but it’s probably to replace Neves - gutted about that - but it’s gotta come some day.

Fair play for embedding this lad early.

It does make a lot more sense if we’re bringing him in to replace Neves and giving him half a season to adapt before Neves leaves. I’m less upset we passed on Palhinha now as this lad looks a class above.

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great. Let's just wait until he is holding a wolves shirt.

When he gets here the first thing they do is take his phone off him and not give it back until the ink is dry on the contract.
Whilst I know what you’re saying Romano doesn’t say here we go for a little bit of conjecture. I wouldn’t be surprised if medical and signing is done in Brazil, don’t want him changing his mind on an 11 hour trip over. This will have been in train for weeks but has only just come out at the point of signing, suggesting we got an NDA in place and we wanted to keep it very quiet because we knew others were sniffing.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I hate these things, he’s not signed yet !!

Sorry it’s just my anxiety
Relax mate. We'll have a midfield of the imperious Neves, the Nunes we thought we had bought and Gomes winning the ball if we ever do lose it. Then we have Boubacar, Moutinho and Hodge if any of them needs a break. You'll have to find something else to stress about apart from our midfield.

Reaction score
We are being ‘linked’ with so many players in various positions, we could have a whole new starting eleven by the end of January!

None signed yet though, so some may happen, some may not. Exciting times, with some of the names being mentioned.

About. bloody time!
Out 'Foresting' Nots Forest, aye we.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Right now mate if some tidy players come in and help keep us up I'd take that.
Liverpool would be priced out of many moves for Wolves players hence why they have only signed Jota over 4 years and he will be moved on soon probably

Neves is going to command 50m minimum if we stay up that price will rise further!!

theweave

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wow! ...although Guedes highlights video looked posh too, so maybe we should wait until we see him in the flesh and playing under PL referees.
Lot's of yellows to be expected based on those sliding tackles!
Especially as he seems to like to tackle from the wrong side a lot

Back
Top Bottom