Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

WELCOME, João Gomes!!!

SoCal_Wolf

Reaction score
I thought that I would resurrect his main thread to say...

This kid is some baller - he had another great game against Liverpool before tiring in the second half. I love how he celebrates tackles and gives his all for the team. He's definitely a Wolf through and through! Still room for improvement, but the sky is the limit...

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

This kid is some baller - he had another great game against Liverpool before tiring in the second half. I love how he celebrates tackles and gives his all for the team. He's definitely a Wolf through and through! Still room for improvement, but the sky is the limit...
Funny enough ive skimmed through the pages from the beginning (sad I know) but great signing.

Always looking forward with the ball. Only going to get better, just needs to improve his fitness

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Exactly. A proper tough diamond and a fitting new hero

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

“I was born and raised in Rio, but I have learned to love this city, too. It’s different, but there is a lot to like here. I like the cold — not too much! I like the food. And it’s very green with lots of nature around. And it’s rustic, which I like.

“The main difference here is the way people interact with you. Here, people are a bit more polite. They treat you with more respect. I think people here are a bit more reserved than in Brazil, and there is nothing wrong with that."

Back
Top Bottom