Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just wondering what your take is on the 'Nuno to arsenal ' rumours. Seems to be gathering a bit of momentum. Surely not anything in it,,,, hopefully
    K
    Hey Jonzy,
    What is your understanding on the GK situation? Who is gonna play today Patricio or Norris?
    Cheers!
    S
    Hey Jonzy. Do you know whether Jonny is playing against Cardiff today ?
    Hey. Just a quick note to say I really appreciate the info you pass on. Hopefully you are able to maintain your internal links to the club post t/o. Although it must get on your nerves, it is quite amusing watching the bitter few try to call you out. Fail. :)

Anyway, thanks again.
    Supplied in strictest confidence to protect my source - I have it from an impeccable source that Afobe asked Arsene Wenger if he should move to Norwich when the offer came in. He was advised he was not yet ready fro the PL and should see the season out with us. He took this advice, said he wished to stay and received as pay increase. You may of course, know this.
    Jonzy,

My 8 year old grandson is to be a mascot at the live on Sky Huddersfield game. I shall not be in the UK. His father has a good friend who is a close friend of Afobe. My grandson would very much like to walk out with Afobe. Do you know if there is any way this can be arranged please.

ps - keep up the good work.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom