Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Unsung hero Saiss!

D

Deleted member 4152

I hate to do it, but I feel I must take some credit for his recent performances

There was some talk on here, people betting on him getting a yellow. So I jumped in with a fiver bet on him being carded

Don’t think he has been carded since

You are welcome

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was super solid again tonight. The team looks so much calmer with that back three.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Romain had a great game again tonight. Just shaded by Ruben for motm. No disrespect to Diogo in my decision.

He looks so comfortable in any position he plays. That central defensive position with Conor and Willy is his for keeps now imo.

Combative, creative, solid, ball playing, you name it he has got it!

WolvTown

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just imagine what we could have got out of the first half of the season had we had this back three all season.
I can't wait to play the likes of Spurs, we owe them a hammering.
I also believe its allowing Mountinho and Neves more confidence to move slightly further forward, Neves isnt dropping into the back line as much, which shows he's more confident in them.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Boly and Saiss absolutely rock solid. Donk looks good at CM last two games as well. Plays the destroyer role really well.

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Echoing what everyone else is saying, he was absolutely superb tonight. Willy and Coady were great but Saiss was the pick of the three.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can’t lose a game with a clean sheet. Looking so solid at the back every game now, and Saiss is consistently a lot to do with it as of late.
Our best back 3 ever, defending and in possession.

W

wanderer24

I take my hat off to him. Dropped into defence and got better and better to the point where he made himself un droppable, meaning Boly has come into the right hand side. As a result, the combination at the back look like consistently keeping clean sheets.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hate to do it, but I feel I must take some credit for his recent performances

There was some talk on here, people betting on him getting a yellow. So I jumped in with a fiver bet on him being carded

Don’t think he has been carded since

You are welcome
Your a top bloke taking one for the team like that, old chap. :)

Barnet Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
EKE0QbBWkAEO_tt

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think probably more than any of our current 1st team squad Romain apreciates where we are now, and what it has taken for him personally to get where he is now, he deserves everything that comes his way.
Actually the club should put Romain on a lot more PR duties especially pre and post games i think some of the replies he gives could be quiet hilarious "son of the manager" Hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom