Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

U18 & U23 news and info...

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks. Heard of Beasley but not Rory Brown. Is it actually a condition to join Wolves that you have to undergo a period of injury?:eek:

@

@ComptonStars

Thanks. Heard of Beasley but not Rory Brown. Is it actually a condition to join Wolves that you have to undergo a period of injury?:eek:

Rory Brown was the keeper who came from Bury he hasn't actually played a game yet.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Herc is a real player. He cant be far off a first team call up at this rate. He has now scored three long range goals this season.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Herc is a real player. He cant be far off a first team call up at this rate. He has now scored three long range goals this season.
We have a large unwieldy squad .I fear some of our better youngsters may stagnate.We have to get the ballance right.Cut the dead wood and help to push through some of the better kids.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Well done lads, as I said last week, please have a work with your senior counterparts and teach them how to score !!

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
U21's in great form. A complete contrast to the last two seasons! Well done to them and keep it up!

K

KingOfMilwaukee

I look at that lineup and see several players that I wonder if could be better than what we have within 1-2 years.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's also level headed and eager. Got every chance.

Great to hear! We seem to have some good midfield players coming through with Herc, Ronan and Gibbs White. Not to mention the likes of Ennis, Wilson and Bright. Also heard good things about Leak.

@

@ComptonStars

image.jpg Tonight's U23 squad vs Fulham, Darren Ryan and S. G. Olofinjana are taking the team tonight as Scott Sellers is helping Rob Edwards

K

KingOfMilwaukee

and the rest. No need to rush them.

Yes. Which is why I don't want us panic buying strikers and others when I know he have a really nice batch of players 2 year away. We have put 5-10 years into some of these players and I don't want to throw that out the window.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jeff Shi in attendance at tonights u23 game v Fulham. The other director is also there.

D

Deleted at request of member 4337

Very good glad they are taking an interest

Back
Top Bottom