Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

U18 & U23 news and info...

D

Deleted at request of member 4337

He tweeted that he wasn't injured

@

@ComptonStars

Half Time 0-0 Niasse who is 26 and cost 13.5m 6 months ago had a goal chalked off for offside

Niall Ennis gone off injured, replaced by Carnat for his first appearance of the season

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everton look to have scored the winner in injury time.

@

@ComptonStars

Lost 1-0 in injury time through a Penalty, very soft

Credit to the lads, Everton U23s are top of Division 1 and flying

Well done to Ryan Leek and Connor Johnson both 18 for keeping 26 year old Niasse quite who cost 13.5m 6 months ago

This is a League format so games home and away vs Norwich and Portsmouth to come

Next U23 game is away vs Crewe ( 1st team) in the Checkatrade Cup on Tuesday Night (4/10) at Gresty Road 7.30pm

B

Benson

Why isnt Hause, Wallace, Saville playing with the U23 ? They are all U23 and the new PL2 is created to give players who dont make the senior squad games. But we play part of our U18 team instead. I dont really understand that setup.

@

@ComptonStars

Why isnt Hause, Wallace, Saville playing with the U23 ? They are all U23 and the new PL2 is created to give players who dont make the senior squad games. But we play part of our U18 team instead. I dont really understand that setup.

I tend to agree, it's a tough one because the development needs to come from the 18 year old lads where the older lads while still needing to improve are doing it just for minutes and to stay match fit.

@

@ComptonStars

Due to yesterday's injury vs Everton U23s @niall_ennis10 has had to be replaced in the upcoming @England U18s squad

Get well soon Niall

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone know what Ennis injury is?
I would like to see us give Ola John a run out on Tuesday. He needs minutes on the pitch. I would also play Gladon. He needs 90 minutes. These two must be involved, in my opinion. No point them sitting doing nothing apart from train.

@

@ComptonStars

Connor Ronan & Conor Levingston both stared again for Ireland U19s in a 0-1 away win vs Albania

Ronan also grabbed the only goal of the game from the spot

K

KingOfMilwaukee

Midfield is our weakest position. I wonder if Connor could be brought up now. If he does not do well after a few games... so what? He will see where he needs to grow and we certainly aren't going to do any worse at the position. Best case scenario he does well. Why not?

@

@ComptonStars

Midfield is our weakest position. I wonder if Connor could be brought up now. If he does not do well after a few games... so what? He will see where he needs to grow and we certainly aren't going to do any worse at the position. Best case scenario he does well. Why not?

He certainly has the ability but is very small where I know the new management like the bigger players

I'll be amazed if he doesn't make it somewhere professionaly let's hope it's at Wolves

K

KingOfMilwaukee

He certainly has the ability but is very small where I know the new management like the bigger players

I'll be amazed if he doesn't make it somewhere professionaly let's hope it's at Wolves

If all our good players in u23 and u18 are too small... Then what the f### are we doing?

It's very easy to figure out how tall someone is going to wind up at almost any age of development. It's simple science.

I am ****ed to hear that all our best youth players are too small. I see it stated all the time.

B

Benson

Jack Price is smaller than Connor Ronan.
Silvio is almost as small as Ronan and Costa/Teixeira is also about the same size.

Know Mick McCarthy didnt like short players, but cant see Zenga has the same view.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For next Friday's game against Newcastle at Molineux, how much is it to get in for non-members? The game v WBA a few weeks ago was 'two for one tickets' in the Stan Cullis Bar and Restaurant but I guess that offer doesn't apply to this game? Thanks

@

@ComptonStars

Ben O Hanlon & Bradley Reid have both joined Telford on loan

@

@ComptonStars

For next Friday's game against Newcastle at Molineux, how much is it to get in for non-members? The game v WBA a few weeks ago was 'two for one tickets' in the Stan Cullis Bar and Restaurant but I guess that offer doesn't apply to this game? Thanks

They haven't said but from experience would say Adults £5 Concessions £3

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Love it :D

Is "little" Scott the same Scott that towers over me and now drinks girls pop...Oh and I think he may now be taller than you Mac :D

Yes Edge, that will be him! He was little, once.

K

KingOfMilwaukee

How many academy teams do we have?

U18, U23.

Any others? Is this standard across England?

Why not an U21 and U15? U12?

@

@ComptonStars

Wolves U23s average age tonight vs Newcastle United

#wwfc

Back
Top Bottom