Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Done well to get one! Think they need to win with how important a match it is for them
My lad and I are Sunderland season card holders mate, live in North Tyneside but there's no way on God's green earth I'd take him to watch the mags.

£20 a game between us, almost non league prices. Hoping when he's older I can sway him towards Wolves, but for now it's a good route to regular live football.

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who does. Pep wont take it, just wishful thinking from the FA

between Howe and Potter. Imagine handing the back end of our golden generation to Howe, Potter or keeping Southgate
I am not so sure about Pep.. he’s said he wants to do international and play more golf. He is Catalan, so anti-Spain..

I also don’t think he has much more to achieve at club level.

Maybe I am just being overly optimistic.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am not so sure about Pep.. he’s said he wants to do international and play more golf. He is Catalan, so anti-Spain..

I also don’t think he has much more to achieve at club level.

Maybe I am just being overly optimistic.

He can't be that anti Spain or he wouldn't have played for them 50 odd times

IOMWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
I thought it was a clear penalty (albeit stupid defending), and presumed it took so long because they were checking if it was offside. Very surprised at the reaction on social media.

Forest doing alright tbf. Inexplicable, Sterling-esque from Elanga there.

How can players do it? I would genuinely want a Wolves player subbed instantly if they do that. It's unacceptable.
I would refer you to QB Wolf's post

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As I said at HT; Bloody Nuno. Getting Forest playing.

MGW eclipsing Bruno as well.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fully expecting Howe and his little rat of an assistant manager to rock up as England boss in August
Howe's calm and measured press conferences, even when obviously wronged, have had that air of someone who knows he's being groomed for that job.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who does. Pep wont take it, just wishful thinking from the FA

between Howe and Potter. Imagine handing the back end of our golden generation to Howe, Potter or keeping Southgate
Why wouldn't Pep take it? Achieved all he can at City and in the club game generally. Not many better jobs than England if he wants to go into international management with this squad and the talents coming through, not to mention the even bigger legacy he could leave on the English game.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As I said at HT; Bloody Nuno. Getting Forest playing.

MGW eclipsing Bruno as well.

Hold on…..

With no preseason?

And it has only taken a week and not 3 1/2 months?

IMPOSSIBLE!!! What kind of sourcery is that????

Hahaha

(I am having a playful joke)

Andywolf74

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
My lad and I are Sunderland season card holders mate, live in North Tyneside but there's no way on God's green earth I'd take him to watch the mags.

£20 a game between us, almost non league prices. Hoping when he's older I can sway him towards Wolves, but for now it's a good route to regular live football.
Not wrong there about non league prices mate. My local team Worthing are in the Nat League South and pay on the day it’s £20 for me and my daughter.

Yorkshire Wolf

Reaction score

Ah makes sense mate enjoy I’m sure the atmosphere will be mega

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Forest fully deserving of the win, looking really good on the break. They don't look like a team that should be worrying about going down.

Sheffield v Luton should be interesting. Think I've a score draw in that one. Managed to get 9/1 for BTTS and a Forest win.

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watching Nuno and his familiarly huge team bouncing about in ecstasy makes you realise that it matters not who their team is.

Could be Wolves, Forest or even West Brom.

As stated above, it helps to sever all soul ties - any lingering hope of a reconciliation - like seeing your ex wife and kids dancing with the local roadman.

Nobody falls in love with a club that quickly. Same went for Lopetegui and his start at Wolves. They all are joyful for themselves and their careers.
Nah, this is nonsense. If you don’t think there was a special bond between us and Nuno then I’d suggest football ain’t really the sport for you.

Doesn’t mean he can’t go on and have that elsewhere but it was absolutely a special, real thing.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nah, this is nonsense. If you don’t think there was a special bond between us and Nuno then I’d suggest football ain’t really the sport for you.

Doesn’t mean he can’t go on and have that elsewhere but it was absolutely a special, real thing.
Just watched Nuno's pre-match chat with the commentators on catch-up. It's really, really hard to see him in a Forest top and speaking so well. Those really were the days my friend.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Newcastle were overrated last season anyway and despite all the talk of being minted they only have a mediocre side.

As for Nuno, good to see, good luck to him, Forest won't be going down and the best bit will be the mix keeping us up to date on all things Forest and how they managed to close that ginormous 80 point gap he and Forest have made up on us as the season progresses.

Slothmonkey

Reaction score
Newcastle losing to Luton and Forest back to back. How the mighty have fallen. They played into Forest's hands today. Forest set up to counter and Newcastle and the sloppy passing and poor defending, played straight into their hands.

For Newcastle to move on to the next level they need to improve a lot more of the squad and the manager. Never rated Howe mainly because his baby shark teeth freak me out. Surely his credit is slowly draining. Out the champs league, out the cup, away form awful.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dirty Leeds back down to earth with a bump. Beating Ipswich, they were going straight up, now looking like the play-offs. Of course, Leicester are playing at Ipswich. Now if Ipswich can bounce back, the gap down to Leeds is back to 10 points.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Newcastle losing to Luton and Forest back to back. How the mighty have fallen. They played into Forest's hands today. Forest set up to counter and Newcastle and the sloppy passing and poor defending, played straight into their hands.

For Newcastle to move on to the next level they need to improve a lot more of the squad and the manager. Never rated Howe mainly because his baby shark teeth freak me out. Surely his credit is slowly draining. Out the champs league, out the cup, away form awful.
Howe freaks me when he 'smiles', he has one of those grins where his mouth turns down at the corners. I'm not sure if he's smiling or snarling.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watching Nuno and his familiarly huge team bouncing about in ecstasy makes you realise that it matters not who their team is.

Could be Wolves, Forest or even West Brom.

As stated above, it helps to sever all soul ties - any lingering hope of a reconciliation - like seeing your ex wife and kids dancing with the local roadman.

Nobody falls in love with a club that quickly. Same went for Lopetegui and his start at Wolves. They all are joyful for themselves and their careers.
And I thought I was cynical.

Dragonwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Why wouldn't Pep take it? Achieved all he can at City and in the club game generally. Not many better jobs than England if he wants to go into international management with this squad and the talents coming through, not to mention the even bigger legacy he could leave on the English game.
How many England players would get anywhere his City team?

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Sorry to join in late, I'm not fond of Forest, but watching Nuno interviewed after the game, what an absolute God he is. Praised the players, the fans, Steve Cooper, took nothing for himself. Can't help loving him still.

Last edited:

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How many England players would get anywhere his City team?
Anywhere near?

You've already got Walker, Stones, Foden and Grealish who are either regulars or in and around the City team.

Add into that the likes of Bellingham, Rice, Saka and Kane who are top players at their respective positions.

That's most of the starting XI off the bat. Strange question to ask.

Back
Top Bottom