Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With the league’s now constituted for the new season, it’s perfect timing to get this thread started.

And it seems in the first Nations League Semi-Final last night, that we all missed a cracker, which saw Lula Modric play another blinder as Croatia beat the Netherlands 2-4 in Rotterdam.

All games are on ViaPlay, including tonight’s second Semi between Spain and Italy.IMG_3341.jpeg

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saw that game last night. 2nd half and Extra time good but wouldn't class the game overall as a cracker.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
JONATHAN DAVID

WOOOOOO!

Imagine we signed him when I said? We'd be rich!
We forgot about the game so just started watching it now……4 hrs. late…..but that’s ok.

Its a massive failing of the Wolves recruitment team that they don’t take your advice regarding David. :)

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Quite the game between USA and Mexico last night. USA won 3-0 but 4 players sent off (two for each side), game stopped a few times for homophobic chanting, and plastic beer glasses raining down on the pitch and players. I always have tended to support Mexico in games against the USA but Mexico's players and fans are pretty disgraceful. The Mexican players instigated all the fouling with some ridiculous challenges and aggression and the chanting was very much coming from the Mexicans. Just got to look at their fan's posts on social media about Raul to see how depraved some of their views can be.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Zzz
Quite the game between USA and Mexico last night. USA won 3-0 but 4 players sent off (two for each side), game stopped a few times for homophobic chanting, and plastic beer glasses raining down on the pitch and players. I always have tended to support Mexico in games against the USA but Mexico's players and fans are pretty disgraceful. The Mexican players instigated all the fouling with some ridiculous challenges and aggression and the chanting was very much coming from the Mexicans. Just got to look at their fan's posts on social media about Raul to see how depraved some of their views can be.

I'm not going to look up the tweets, but I have been saying for awhile that Raul barely looks like a useful player in CONCACAF since his injury.. where there are like only 4-5 decent teams.

I went to bed before the game, but I'm not upset that USA will be without two solid players on Sunday.

Last edited:

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I remember you banging the David drum a couple of years back before he moved to France. Hard to argue with his record, pretty impressive.
Canada has never been scouted well because.... we have sucked for a long time. But David is just different. He'll frustrate you at times, but his work ethic is some of the best I've ever seen from a forward.

The other two players I wouldn't have minded us taking a run at for cheap are killing it in Portugal and Scotland right now.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Glad I didn’t watch it now.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely the defender could have whacked that over the bar , almost seemed to deliberately score

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
i dont think they need VAR for that penalty

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We are playing a team that would struggle to beat the Dog and Duck though...

Their recent results aren’t too bad actually. It’s not like we’re playing San Marino. Only checked after the comms commented that they’d gotten some decent scores.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
People moan about our officials but at least they don't give handballs like that on a regular basis.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is that Croatian ref looking for a job in the PL? He seems well suited…

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The referees have no choice but to give penalties for that sort of ’handball’. It’s what has been dictated by the powers that be and if they don’t, they get marked down and penalised. I think the look on the referee‘s face said to me that he didn’t actually believe the decision he had to make.

Back
Top Bottom