Today’s Games 2023-2024

Yeah that’s a penalty, and well taken.

The Forest players reaction after the pen was given tells you 100% he made contact. No idea why VAR took so long.

Soft penalty but VAR were never going to overturn it. I'd be unhappy if that was given against us. If Forest lose this they could find themselves in the bottom three tonight.

The Forest players reaction after the pen was given tells you 100% he made contact. No idea why VAR took so long.

The contact was minimal and the Newcastle player made the most of it, but it was a penalty, albeit very soft.

What was Elanga thinking of? Chris Wood would have had a tap in if he had squared it, Newcastle look very suspect at the back.

I thought it was a clear penalty (albeit stupid defending), and presumed it took so long because they were checking if it was offside. Very surprised at the reaction on social media.

Forest doing alright tbf. Inexplicable, Sterling-esque from Elanga there.

How can players do it? I would genuinely want a Wolves player subbed instantly if they do that. It's unacceptable.

Gibbs-White came close to opening the scoring for Forest against Newcastle.

4 games back-to-back on Prime Video is fabulous and such a shame Amazon lose PL rights after 2024, knowing they have shown that streaming of games has worked well since 2019.
As a reminder, Prime Video have 17 Champions League games for 3 seasons from next season up to the Semis, which is one game per game week.

Will imagine they see this as there big target, to take a stranglehold of in the coming years.

That Forest coaching staff huddle was all ex-Wolves. Hard to see but should help us get over Nuno the more it goes on.

Forest probably deserve to be level.

If Almiron had not Skyed his previous effort, would he have shot instead of chose the awful pass that led the the forest counter attack? I think he would of and Newcastle could of been 2 up. Such fine margins

It's annoying when players go for goal when a simple sideways pass to a teammate almost guarantees a goal. Elanga made up for his earlier error. A good pass by Gibbs-White too.

Another absolutely massive chance for Gibbs-White. Has to score that!

I used to sing Amazon's praises.....but now they have the Albion attention seeking England/Croatia 50:50 shirt wearing tool in the studio

It's annoying when players go for goal when a simple sideways pass to a teammate almost guarantees a goal. Elanga made up for his earlier error. A good pass by Gibbs-White too.
its not always a bad thing......Ask Gomes and Sa!

Newcastle just allowing Gibbs-White free runs at them over and over, they really need to be tighter defensively.

Newcastle’s defence is really poor, Forest are just running straight through.

Raul like finish from Wood.

Nuno and the boys have them playing and celebrating on the touchline. Oh Nuno, feel like **** just want you back!

Back
Top Bottom