Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Whatever people think about Boly.....we gave him away....2.6m.....ridiculous fee......played nearly 40 premier league games for Forest.....should have been nearer 8-10m.......
£4.6m with add ons (which will have been achieved) I think.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
£4.6m with add ons (which will have been achieved) I think.
That's a bit better..... transfer markets had it 2.8m.....still thinks it's low though..... especially with the money forest chucked about.....ya gotta bear in mind we gave him away and ended up with only kilman n Collins to pick from , which nearly put us back in the fizzy pop league....think it was still one of the worse transfers we have done for a pittance...

We paid 5m for Enzo....

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
That's a bit better..... transfer markets had it 2.8m.....still thinks it's low though..... especially with the money forest chucked about.....ya gotta bear in mind we gave him away and ended up with only kilman n Collins to pick from , which nearly put us back in the fizzy pop league....think it was still one of the worse transfers we have done for a pittance...
Yes, they were blasting their way through a lot of players, but at the time I think many (certainly me) thought he was never coming back to the levels we needed. As ever letting players who want to leave go isn't as significant as how you replace them (or don't replace them!).

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

We paid 5m for Enzo....
Boly has played well for Forest, but is injury-prone. When he's fit, he looks good, but too many matches missed. Yes, £2.8m is low, but don't forget he threw his toys out of the pram to get a transfer.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Boly has played well for Forest, but is injury-prone. When he's fit, he looks good, but too many matches missed. Yes, £2.8m is low, but don't forget he threw his toys out of the pram to get a transfer.
Yes not disputing any of it.....just leaving ourselves short for a pittance was ridiculous.....to forest who were chucking money about.....all I'm moaning about was the fee to another premier league team.....had it been abroad no problem...

It's the best deal Forest have had....

Last edited:

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good game from Forest
They made City look like a normal team for an hour and should have scored
If they go down ,and i dont think they will,id love their LWB Aina here

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good game that. Sadly playing City away is a much different beast to hosting them. Suspect we won’t get anywhere near them next week.

Forest have got something there amongst all the chaotic transfer windows. Both wing backs, Murillo, our Morgan, Hudson-Odoi, Elanga, Awoniyi but he’s always injured. Not far off being a midtable side at all IMO. If they stay up, they need to shift the deadwood and maybe sign 3-4 players tops and settle on a starting XI, as unlikely as that seems given their previous!

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just looking at next Saturday's final day Championship fixtures you would think the two live games will perhaps come from Birmingham v Norwich, Plymouth v Hull, Leeds v Southampton or Ipswich v Huddersfield. Then again with the unmentionables with a Birmingham post code being Sky's Championship coverage answer to Manure in that they always seem to be on, what is the chances one of the games is Albion v Preston :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just looking at next Saturday's final day Championship fixtures you would think the two live games will perhaps come from Birmingham v Norwich, Plymouth v Hull, Leeds v Southampton or Ipswich v Huddersfield. Then again with the unmentionables with a Birmingham post code being Sky's Championship coverage answer to Manure in that they always seem to be on, what is the chances one of the games is Albion v Preston :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Albion v Preston they only need a draw? Seems a strange pick

Watfordfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
So @Watfordfc do your team have anyone worth poaching ?
They've unearthed some gems (Mo Johnston, Richarlison, Sarr etc) in the past - who’s the next best thing off the production line ?
Not particularly apart from Yasser Asprilla who is a young Colombian attacking midfielder.

We have some we’d love to get rid of though!

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
One of the few good transfer deals Scott sellars made.

Wonder if he was Scott Sellars, wasn't Hobbs around in the scouting system quite a while? I seem to remember that he was rumoured to have gone to South America to negotiate with Enzo Fernandez although I don't think there was ever anything concrete in that but I thought he did a lot of south American scouting prior.

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Are you really happy to say his bum sticking out when facing the other way is offside?
And, did you think it was offside when it happened?
Yeah I thought he looked off in real time because he was stood behind the defensive line.

Calling it as onside because a defender is leaning forward and therefore sticking his butt out would have been the silly decision!

loppers86

Reaction score
i’ve not seen it mentioned on here (but i’ve only speed read it…

i caught a glimpse of the first arsenal goal on the tb which was on silent after forest game.

surely ben white was offside, and not only that he was wrestling, blocking and manhandling to keeper to stop him getting to the ball?

is this not 10 times worse than what chirewa did against west ham?

Leominster_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
i’ve not seen it mentioned on here (but i’ve only speed read it…

i caught a glimpse of the first arsenal goal on the tb which was on silent after forest game.

surely ben white was offside, and not only that he was wrestling, blocking and manhandling to keeper to stop him getting to the ball?

is this not 10 times worse than what chirewa did against west ham?
He can’t be offside for 2 reasons
1. You can’t be offside directly from a corner
2. It came off a spurs player (own goal) so again he can’t be offside

Other than that though you are spot on :p

Back
Top Bottom