Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Newcastle missing out on Europe could be a disaster for them FFP wise.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What has happened at Newcastle? They have been very poor today, particularly in defence. Forest are cutting through them at will.

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fair play to Forest.. they never looked out of it to me, even when behind. Wood is on fire.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watching Nuno and his familiarly huge team bouncing about in ecstasy makes you realise that it matters not who their team is.

Could be Wolves, Forest or even West Brom.

As stated above, it helps to sever all soul ties - any lingering hope of a reconciliation - like seeing your ex wife and kids dancing with the local roadman.

Nobody falls in love with a club that quickly. Same went for Lopetegui and his start at Wolves. They all are joyful for themselves and their careers.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just remembered I've got this in a free Acca with Forest to win and both teams to score. Now I've remembered that, watch Newcastle get at least an undeserved draw.

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watching Nuno and his familiarly huge team bouncing about in ecstasy makes you realise that it matters not who their team is.

Could be Wolves, Forest or even West Brom.

As stated above, it helps to sever all soul ties - any lingering hope of a reconciliation - like seeing your ex wife and kids dancing with the local roadman.

Nobody falls in love with a club that quickly. Same went for Lopetegui and his start at Wolves. They all are joyful for themselves and their careers.
It would be a bit weird if it was any other way, surely? It’s his 24/7 job to get Forest winning now, anyone would emotionally invest into doing well.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Forest ain’t the best at the back, Newcastle have been poor but should have scored 3 or 4.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Forest fans giving it the ole a bit too early in my opinion. There's a good 15-20 mins left and if Newcastle get one they'll be under huge pressure.

Back
Top Bottom