Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Amazing achievement by Copenhagen. Current coach Neestrup is actually a better coach than Solbakken. Not in achievements yet, but this Copenhagen team is much more flexible in their style and formation than his teams were..

WolvesAndCows

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Amazing achievement by Copenhagen. Current coach Neestrup is actually a better coach than Solbakken. Not in achievements yet, but this Copenhagen team is much more flexible in their style and formation than his teams were..
When was the last time they got out of the group stage?

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I missed that final as I was best man at my friends wedding.

Who gets married on cup final day? Sacrilege.

My Uncle got married that day too. Fortunately it was a dinner time register office wedding and the reception was at his in-laws with all the blokes watching the final on the tv :D
What would have happened if we had beaten Leeds?

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As Danny Kaye sung in the film Hans Christian Anderson " Wonderful, Wonderful Copenhagen " as their win means Yawnited are out of the Champions League and now they have lost to a Bayern side who didn't need to get out of 4th gear to win, it means they are out of Europe all together.

As a well known lager brewer from @DanishWolf home would say with Manure out on their backside

" If Carlsberg did Champions League nights for all who despise United ! "

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
What would have happened if we had beaten Leeds?
I remember when the draw used to start at 1230 on a Monday ,introduced by Bryon Butler.I had only just started work and took my little transistor radio to work that day..We all sat round my desk as the numbers were read out and remembered how deflated I felt when they announced we had drawn flaming Leeds

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I remember when the draw used to start at 1230 on a Monday ,introduced by Bryon Butler.I had only just started work and took my little transistor radio to work that day..We all sat round my desk as the numbers were read out and remembered how deflated I felt when they announced we had drawn flaming Leeds
I know. We all wanted 2nd division Sunderland.

Planty

Groupie
Reaction score
Naivety from the toon, shouldn't have been going for it so much with a loss putting them bottom of the group.

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I bet Santi Bueno is absolutely gutted he decided to move.
Gets his head down works hard and then will be a good player . If you want to pack up and take the easy road like Guedes then will be gone in the summer.

There's a reason most top sports people are the best in their field and it's down to ability but the time you put in . Look at Redgrave and pinsent , Ronaldo taking free kicks after training, Tendulkar with the extra hours put in , Phil Taylor with darts didn't win all those world titles on a hour or two here and there .

Bust a gut and reap the rewards .

Watfordfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The 5th place spot must be in a bit of doubt although guess Man C will get far again and not sure if the other European competitions get included in the points allocated?

Newcastle were good v PSG but didn't get the results v the other 2 sides really

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can you imagine English fans singing that in German

Munchen ist Blau.
Is what you would sing to Bayern Munich fans.
TSV Munich 1860, had the most fans in Munich and Bayern the the most in Bavaria. Nowadays though, Bayern are huge in Munich too.

.DMvWtnkX4AIo5UV.jpg

Last edited:

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The 5th place spot must be in a bit of doubt although guess Man C will get far again and not sure if the other European competitions get included in the points allocated?

Newcastle were good v PSG but didn't get the results v the other 2 sides really
All European competition games count, but champions league is most heavily weighted.
So they’ve already been damaging England’s ‘coefficient’ with the poor group stage results, directly strengthening Germany in both cases.
England were down in 3rd for 2 spots after the last round, never mind now.

theweave

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not just out of the champions league, but not even got the Europa League to look forward to. Both have a lot to do if they are going to finish in the top four this season.
Might help them though. Their squad clearly isn't big enough yet for the strains of European football. Hopefully they have a good 2nd half of the season and finish above the vile

Back
Top Bottom