Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

IOMWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Delighted for Raul. He seems a genuine e nice guy who just lost his mojo. Now he has got it back, good luck to him ... as long as it aint against us, of course. Just think how a fully firing Raul might have linked up with Cunha.... Might have had a great pairing. But we'll never know.

And like many others, I am bemused why we have not realised that EVEN IF YOU PASS IT BACK AND SIDEWAYS across the back, you can still do it with pace and zip that demands the opposition have to chase MUCH MUCH harder than we are making them. We have to up the pace of our passes even if it means they are harder to control by the recipient. More mistakes, probably, but much. more adventurous and likely to lead to something positive.

But so often yesterday I felt sorry for Semedo, Kilman & co since the lack of movement up front, or intelligent runs of midfield, gave them little to aim at - hence pass back & sideways, until the crowd get agitated, then hoof it downfield for someone else to take responsibility.

We will see over the coming months if GON is or is not up to the task of getting several very good players to actually play quick, incisive, intelligent football.
I agree about the lack of movement People complaining about Semedo stopping and passing backwards but for most of the game yesterday there was no option for him to pass forward or cross

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Barca 2 Girona 4 and it could have been more. Barca now 7 points behind Girona who now go 2 points clear of the Mighty Real Madrid.

I was asked in September on here, who I would have as our new manager and I said Míchel the Girona manager, who had got them promoted and now proudly sit at the top of La Liga and breaking record after record. He has also got 3 other teams promoted

Xavi must be looking over his shoulder tonight.

Last edited:

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I agree about the lack of movement People complaining about Semedo stopping and passing backwards but for most of the game yesterday there was no option for him to pass forward or cross
Kilman was definitely the worst for it yesterday. Passing 30 yards back to Dawson when he had 20 yards of open pitch in front of him. Was absolutely killing me.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Random question - Is there a way of seeing the HT playlist from Saturday's game? There was a belting song (sounded like The Dma's but I don't think it is) that came on and I can't find it anywhere online.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I did say apologies if I missed anyone but after 358 games they hardly roll off the tongue or stick in the memory
Sorry, I wasn't being picky or pedantic... I just remembered that one, due to the Ruben goal, and the dogs abuse Mr Foster got from the Molineux faithful. Lol

yateleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Random question - Is there a way of seeing the HT playlist from Saturday's game? There was a belting song (sounded like The Dma's but I don't think it is) that came on and I can't find it anywhere online.
Anyway we can drum up a protest about ditching our 'new' pre match song Touching hands i can't stand it. Absolutely zero interest from the crowd falls flat everytime.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The last 4 managers have also served up “dross” performances. ...
This season has been the best in years, it's strange. I've never often echoed the comments that the mix is it's own bubble, but on the basis of the knives being out after Burnley/Forest (despite amassing 4 out of a possible 6 points) is just baffling, I've not heard the complaints anywhere else. Sure, not great watches, but you don't get points for moral victories.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This season has been the best in years, it's strange. I've never often echoed the comments that the mix is it's own bubble, but on the basis of the knives being out after Burnley/Forest (despite amassing 4 out of a possible 6 points) is just baffling, I've not heard the complaints anywhere else. Sure, not great watches, but you don't get points for moral victories.
Exactly this. Luton have been fantastic in their last two games, what have they got to show for it?

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Enjoyed this game tonight. Nice to see a referee who knows what he’s doing
Only downside is this pillock on co comms. Absolutely dreadful

Last edited:

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Enjoyed this game tonight. Nice to see a referee who knows what he’s foung
Only downside is this pillock on co comms. Absolutely dreadful
Unlike the lino who gave a corner when the ball quite clearly hadn’t gone out as a water bottle kept it in!!

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Unlike the lino who gave a corner when the ball quite clearly hadn’t gone out as a water bottle kept it in!!
Guessing it should have been a drop ball but I imagine the Lino just took the easy option as a drop ball on the byline (contested or uncontested would have resulted in one team gaining a bigger advantage.

Giving the corner just seems like the easiest and fairest thing to do.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Guessing it should have been a drop ball but I imagine the Lino just took the easy option as a drop ball on the byline (contested or uncontested would have resulted in one team gaining a bigger advantage.

Giving the corner just seems like the easiest and fairest thing to do.
But ultimately it’s not the correct thing to do, linesmen can’t just decide this! It should’ve been a drop ball that’s the law.

WinchWolf

Reaction score
The only songs my phone picked up at H/T were Jane by Jefferson Starship & Kids by MGMT

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
The only song I remember hearing at half time was Black and White by the Upper Room, was it that?!

Alienwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If Sunderland fail to get promotion, Jack Clarke will be high on a lot of clubs summer shopping list. Talented player, causing Leeds a few problems tonight & at 23 should be ready to make the step up

Back
Top Bottom