Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Huge match here tonight in Spain. Barcelona v Girona. The Catalan giants against the new kids on the block. A Girona win would, I think see them go 7 points ahead in front of Barca in La Liga and back to the top of the table. Xavi will start to questioned. I would have thought, if Girona win the match, but it is a big if.

I read last night, that If Girona do qualify for the Champions League, that some of their directors would have to step down, as Girona are part of the City group, that have so much to do with Man City and their owner and then they would have to ask for permission from the powers that be, to enter the Champions league.

On another note I went to watch Betis against Real Madid yesterday. Betis had a player sent off in the 27th minute. It finished 1-1, but Betis coukd easily have nicked it in the final minutes.

Last edited:

Rowzed

Reaction score
Has he completely ditched the protective headgear? Couldn't 100% tell.
No, he will wear it till he retires
and he’s now fully recovered from the injury he got at the start of last season,
the exceptional striker he always was ( when fully fit )

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cracking header from Raul, perhaps he had to leave to put it all behind him. Sad for us but very pleased for him, I never felt that he stopped trying.
Definitely this. Too much emotional baggage here in the end, he was so desperate to succeed it was hampering any chance of him doing so.

Absolutely made up for him and fair play to Fulham on taking the chance.

Dr Wolfenstein

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Buzzing for Raul, proving all the doubters wrong. Still think he looked really good on the very rare occasion Lop paired him with Cunha.
The cheek of his back heel v Forest showed his returning confidence.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The referee is being very lenient with Luton. They are conceding plenty of free kicks, but the only booking was for delaying the restart.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Luton fans moaning about the Grealish goal. Was never ever handball.

JadeWolf

Reaction score
Luton player will be lucky not to get sent off for that.

LetTheBullLoose

Reaction score
In all seriousness, can someone explain to me how that wasn’t a red? Jumped in, two footed?

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That’s not red yet Bellegarde was?? Right, this is why I am struggling with modern day football

Alan Smith said it could have been a red card with a different VAR, on a different day. So it’s not about the technology, but an opinion. It’s ridiculous. I notice that Gary Lineker has changed his mind about VAR.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jared Gillet is proof getting foreign refs are no better

djmikeydickens

Reaction score
That's a shocking challenge. They would relegate us if one of our lot did that. Literally jumped into it two footed

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Luton fans having the gall to sing "2-1 to the referee" :rolleyes: They've got away with murder and none of the decisions they think went against them were incorrect.

JadeWolf

Reaction score
Alan Smith said it could have been a red card with a different VAR, on a different day. So it’s not about the technology, but an opinion. It’s ridiculous. I notice that Gary Lineker has changed his mind about VAR.
Sums up the nonsense in a nutshell doesn’t it. It shouldn’t matter what day or who the VAR is.

Back
Top Bottom