Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Dr Wolfenstein

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That decision for Villa is crazy after Semedo one at forest
He was probably advised to rule out the goal for the illusion of consistency after the uproar after our 'foul in the build up' decision (which was actually less directly involved in the goal-at least the push was in the box & clear for all to see).

Paris Wolf

Reaction score
Onana penalty against Burnley which was very similar to the opening match of the season, when he clattered Sasa. This time, it went to VAR who awarded a penalty. No consistency!
It couldn't have been any more similar, could it? To the point of it being the same goalkeeper. I presume that like the Joao Gomes handball, they've now changed the rules / interpretation.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why is the pessimist in me thinking this..
- Albion will beat Preston next week, and also get to Wembley
- Ipswich will lose at Cov in midweek gifting Leeds the chance to finish 2nd
- Villa will win the Europa Conference League, and finish 4th for Champions League (Midlands Today will be licking their arses for years to come)
- Forest will survive
- Birmingham will scrape the points needed to stay up.

Think I am suffering from Watford Cup Semi Final syndrome. Pass me the tablets.

Last edited:

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It couldn't have been any more similar, could it? To the point of it being the same goalkeeper. I presume that like the Joao Gomes handball, they've now changed the rules / interpretation.
Very similar, but no rule change as we got an apology (whoopee doo!) from Webb following our incident.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Instead of this silence from Webb, he should be explaining what has happened this week. More VAR controversy with no explanations. Both Wolves and Chelsea were denied goals because the clowns at Fawlty Towers decided to re-referee the game, and on both occasions where was the clear and obvious mistake by the referee?

The more that high profile people like Ian Wright call this abomination out, then eventually something might be done. What is happening now is just unacceptable.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was the little push on the villa player tonight any worse than the one on semedo v forest?
You would love to hope that all the clubs can get together and put clips like this side by side and ask PGMOL how exactly can different decisions be made. I would love one of the main TV channels to do a programme of it but none of them have the balls

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Instead of this silence from Webb, he should be explaining what has happened this week. More VAR controversy with no explanations. Both Wolves and Chelsea were denied goals because the clowns at Fawlty Towers decided to re-referee the game, and on both occasions where was the clear and obvious mistake by the referee?

The more that high profile people like Ian Wright call this abomination out, then eventually something might be done. What is happening now is just unacceptable.
He’ll have his skivvies Neville and Carragher on Sky later defending the nonsense.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
- Villa will win the Europa Conference League, and finish 4th for Champions League (Midlands Today will be licking their arses for years to come)
- Forest will survive

That’s the negativity of thinking that way. Albion are doomed either way so are blues.

Ipswich only need to win 1 game from 2? Leeds have to beat southampton and hope Ipswich lose the 2 games they have?

Vile unfortunately probably will win that cup.

Forest will probably survive if Luton keep losing.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That’s the negativity of thinking that way. Albion are doomed either way so are blues.

Ipswich only need to win 1 game from 2? Leeds have to beat southampton and hope Ipswich lose the 2 games they have?

The only team who can relegte forest is Burnley..... Burnley need to make it till the last game against forest with a chance ...winner takes all....

Luton falling to beat Sheffield utd at home effectively relegated them ....

But I think forest will win at Sheffield utd and it will be all over bar the shouting...

Last edited:

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Not quite right. Ipswich are currently behind Leeds on GD, so have to better Leeds' results. So, If Leeds beat Saints; Ipswich need a win and a draw from their two remaining. They could of course beat someone by 8 more than Leeds, but unlikely. ;)

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
- Forest will survive

100%

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looking forward to the North London Derby today. More often than not a really good game, and Arsenal going for the league / Spurs going for fourth should add to it.

In theory, Forest vs City is a really big game too, but I can't see anything other than.a 0-4 drubbing to be honest.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
- Forest will survive

Bloody hell Mate, you make Eeyore the Donkey from Winnie the Pooh sound like Tigger :D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom