Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got to be Handball - hasn’t it?

What good refereeing; by Jared Gillett as well.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Carragher says that’s a brilliant decision! He ****ing guessed as he never saw that, this is bull****! So a flick of one hand isn’t a foul but the other is?? Why was the Luton penalty given against us? It’s *******s

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If that’s handball by the Arsenal player why isn’t it off Cash?????
I did actually wonder that myself.
There was definitely one replay there that looked like the first handling of the ball was by Cash.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
god damn……great chance wasted for Arsenal to capitalize on City’s bad form

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You get what you pay for 9/10 in life

Fishing in the bargain basement means limited progression. Just saying that not always it achieves results but villa have invested money in stadium , players that are ready and played at the level and we haven't.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely, only a Wolves fan that hasn't spent much time in the West Midlands can want to see Villa win the league. They are the most unbearable fans.
I like Villa, good side, big fanbase, said a million times the idea of them as rivals just doesn't work for me. Nothing there other than admiration for them.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely, only a Wolves fan that hasn't spent much time in the West Midlands can want to see Villa win the league. They are the most unbearable fans.
Currently third 5 points clear of fourth. Spent their money wisely since the takeover and have a top Manager. Seventeen points ahead of Wolves. Mind the gap, as we used to like saying!!

SingleMalt

Reaction score
It's a bit of competitiveness and banter when we play them for me, unlike the Blues and Albion which is more vitriolic. Totally different vibe.
This is it for me, some of their fans can be insufferable ****s though. It’s all academic though, they aren’t winning the title. Liverpool will finish above them and City have about five more gears to go through when their injury woes calm down. Arsenal should sort things out too.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They’re up there with United and Liverpool fans

Went into work after their city win, a fan who goes about once in a blue moon (excuse the pun) was giving it the big un! **** off now you live 20 lies away and earn plenty but go once a season!

I just rebuff them with , you ain’t beat us since the days of covid, now **** off

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is that the same player who Wolves fans nicknamed Dendonckey and laughed our heads off when Villa bought him?
He’s on Villas bench, he’s ok in a game you’re trying to see out. If Villa were losing he was never coming on

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Love the sour grapes on here.

Villa lucky apparently. 35 points and 35 goals for and 20 against and 15 home wins in a row isn't lucky ffs.
Whist I totally see your point, today in isolation was beyond lucky

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You don’t live in the midlands do you? You certainly don’t live in Tamworth Lichfield Rugeley or Cannock!!! We detest the ****s
Nope. Nowhere near, not sure what's to hate, sounds more like envy.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is it for me, some of their fans can be insufferable ****s though. It’s all academic though, they aren’t winning the title. Liverpool will finish above them and City have about five more gears to go through when their injury woes calm down. Arsenal should sort things out too.
Oh yes, always been an arrogant bunch, but I could have a pint with them after we've played, unlike Blues and Albion, especially the former. I'd say they're the worst.

Greeno

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Could have swore this was a Wolves forum :tearsofjoy:

This Villa love-in is making me be a little sick in my own mouth.

Hope they're found guilty of something and get auto-relegated! Want them to WIN THE LEAGUE? Not in my life time. Can't stand 'em

(from Stafford)

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
VAR doing its evil work in Italy. Inter Milan eventually got the penalty, but it was incredibly harsh.

Back
Top Bottom