Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
4-4-2. Centre-backs at full back. Set-piece goals. We just need Rory Delap for some long throws. Pulis was ahead of his time. He just needed some financial backing.

Arsenal are bloody good though. Gary Neville seems to have been a bit down on them on commentary even though they've been the better team.

Leemack

Reaction score
Arsenal's set pieces can't be denied as to how good they are at causing an absolute nuisance of themselves and being effective

yateleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They have spent heavily since being promoted and got lucky to stumble across Emery someone who clearly knows what he’s doing.

Still unsure how they are going to get around FFP when it’s stricter on clubs in Europe?? Interesting summer awaits for many clubs. Although breaking FFP is hardly a punishment these days in reality
Got lucky ? I thought they spent millions buying him out of his contract

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
4-4-2. Centre-backs at full back. Set-piece goals. We just need Rory Delap for some long throws. Pulis was ahead of his time. He just needed some financial backing.

Arsenal are bloody good though. Gary Neville seems to have been a bit down on them on commentary even though they've been the better team.
Teams with the intensity of Arsenal, City and Villa look the best this season and it shows. They just cut through teams with ease in the best moments

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone else see the hypocrisy in Gabriel having a go at a Spurs player for diving when his own squad contains Saka and Gabriel Jesus :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Anyone else see the hypocrisy in Gabriel having a go at a Spurs player for diving when his own squad contains Saka and Gabriel Jesus :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Arsenal have become a lot more cynical under Arteta, for better or worse. It's the prevailing culture in the league and has been for awhile now.

One of the effects of the social media age, imo: a collapse of dignity.

But then you'll see people bring up examples from the past and maybe things were never that rosy, idk.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think it’s gone under the radar a bit but wanted to say well done Derby on promotion. They’ve been through a lot lately as a club and Paul Warne is a really top man.
Agree I'm chuffed Portsmouth and Derby are back in the championship.... obviously not hoping to play either of them in the near future though....I don't like either that much.....

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
That's a pen

Hard not to say VAR has that one right, not sure what Oliver thinks he saw. Still bin it though obv!

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Shame that wasn’t 10 minutes earlier.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rice stops a quick free kick but Michael Oliver lets him get away with a warning.

There’s your big club bias!

Why was Raya not yellow carded for time wasting, that was a pure mickey take as he was stood on the halfway line when the penalty was awarded.

Slothmonkey

Reaction score
Areola has done one hell of a job, especially considering their horrendous start.
He has got them playing well. Just annoyed that it's Bournemouth their fans rank up their with Leeds and Forest as the most annoying in recent seasons.

Brighton much like us have had some bad injuries and not been able to cope well with losing players like Solly March. Been a season of Var debacle and Injuries hasn't it. This adding all the extra time on at the end of games for me must have something to do with it as not just us alot of teams have been ravaged this season

surreywolf

Reaction score
White wasn’t offside though, Chirewa was
Yep fair point. Not offside from corner and then onside by time header goes in

I honestly just think though (for me and lot of lads I know) the game has become too precise and analytical - perhaps that’s a good thing, but it’s not for me any more

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
He has got them playing well. Just annoyed that it's Bournemouth their fans rank up their with Leeds and Forest as the most annoying in recent seasons.

Brighton much like us have had some bad injuries and not been able to cope well with losing players like Solly March. Been a season of Var debacle and Injuries hasn't it. This adding all the extra time on at the end of games for me must have something to do with it as not just us alot of teams have been ravaged this season
Cherries fans (all three dozen of them) are pretty awful.

Watfordfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Seem to have a young inexperienced team and made lots of changes too.

Back
Top Bottom