Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A good start by Nottingham Forest. They have taken the game to Manchester City, but are leaving themselves a bit exposed st the back.

Saltyjim

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Re the Spurs disallowed goal. Whilst Van der Ven was offside when the original shot was hit, an Arsenal player tried to block it, so going by the goal Salah scored against us in the Cup tie last year surely it should have been allowed?

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Re the Spurs disallowed goal. Whilst Van der Ven was offside when the original shot was hit, an Arsenal player tried to block it, so going by the goal Salah scored against us in the Cup tie last year surely it should have been allowed?
You forgot we was playing a top 4 club they hate their main products losing

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But it was offside?

VAR has broken people’s brains lol
Are you really happy to say his bum sticking out when facing the other way is offside?
And, did you think it was offside when it happened?

Alienwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
This is the worst performance I’ve seen from a City team in a long time. Forest should be in front and comfortably.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Man City not playing very well but this is a bit of a Nuno masterclass. Man City can't get out of their own half. Said it a few times, every time I've seen Forest play they look really good. It's hard to work out why they're so close to the relegation places, even with the points deduction.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nottingham Forest did not deserve that. They have played very well, but have missed their chances, and you can’t afford to do that against Manchester City.

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Difficult. I love Nuno, end of, don't like Forest, am angry about Gibbs White responses to us as Wolves fans but kinda get it and I respect his effort for his team, kinda want Luton to stay up because of Edwards but don't like Luton for other reasons.
But I hope we beat ManCity next week, that's for sure

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Difficult. I love Nuno, end of, don't like Forest, am angry about Gibbs White responses to us as Wolves fans but kinda get it and I respect his effort for his team, kinda want Luton to stay up because of Edwards but don't like Luton for other reasons.
But I hope we beat ManCity next week, that's for sure
Excellent mental gymnastics there.

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom