Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought that disallowed spurs goal deflected, but they didn't consider that or show it for the offside?!?!?

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolute garbage decision. Never in a million years does anyone think that is offside apart from those little men in the little room.
Looked well off to me lol, just a weird perspective from the other angle.

Last edited:

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought that disallowed spurs goal deflected, but they didn't consider that or show it for the offside?!?!?
Exactly!

Although deflections are irrelevant it looked to have possibly hit one arsenal defender and then hit another one sending the ball back to VDV.

Another school boy error to at least not check it.

djmikeydickens

Reaction score
The conspiracy theory in me thinks the premier league want the title race to go to the last game. Looked like VAR were moving the frame for when the ball left the foot backwards and forwards

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That is quite ridiculous defending from Spurs. Pretty much a free header from 4 yards out from a corner? Shocking.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Ben White just did the same (possibly worse) than Chirewa for Kilman equaliser against West Ham. Not even checked - it’s a joke
Ben White is one of those guys who knows how far to push it without quite going over the line.

Chirewa is a young lad who does not have that knack.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Spot on. Good tactician. Good man manager. Their owners have been very good for them unfortunately also
They have spent heavily since being promoted and got lucky to stumble across Emery someone who clearly knows what he’s doing.

Still unsure how they are going to get around FFP when it’s stricter on clubs in Europe?? Interesting summer awaits for many clubs. Although breaking FFP is hardly a punishment these days in reality

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Fair play to them. FOSUN had exactly the same opportunity to push on
They didn’t
They didn't have the right people in place. Emery is a better manager than Nuno (imo) and Scott Sellars wasn't it.

Villa almost ****ed it up hilariously with Gerrard. That they got Emery was quite a coup. Their buys have been a lot better tho.

Ffs Fabio Silva and Guedes. There's your pushing on.

It sucks, but that's it right there.

Back
Top Bottom