Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ticket Website now powered by Ticketmaster?

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got mine and free u17 ticket earlier. No problem.

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Managed to get tickets for both friendlies. Did it using my iPhone rather than Mac. It’s not as easy as the previous system.

SuziQ

Reaction score
Done it on my phone - logged myself out first then logged back in when prompted and had no issues. Got 2 in the South Bank no problem

molineuxmen

Groupie
Reaction score
I got on ok with it to be honest. Found if I logged myself in, then out and back in again on the tickets page it works no problem!

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Just got my tickets for the friendlies - was hard work to navigate but got there eventually

5 - Lescott

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is there a trick to even get on the ticket site? Keeps saying site is down

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is there a trick to even get on the ticket site? Keeps saying site is down

Seems to be luck of the draw at the moment as to whether A) the site works, B) the seating plan loads, C) whether or not you can add seats to your basket and D) whether or not it will accept payment.

Early signs not promising for this season.

5 - Lescott

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems to be luck of the draw at the moment as to whether A) the site works, B) the seating plan loads, C) whether or not you can add seats to your basket and D) whether or not it will accept payment.

Early signs not promising for this season.

Ive got in the last few tries (touch wood) but now it wont let me assign tickets to people in the group.

Slothmonkey

Reaction score
Trying to get myself two tickets for Luton game and states that I do not have the x y z to get them. Stated on website that tickets were on general sale from 9am today? Anyone else having problems

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Trying to get myself two tickets for Luton game and states that I do not have the x y z to get them. Stated on website that tickets were on general sale from 9am today? Anyone else having problems
Its dreadful. You are better off ringing. We all are otherwise they wont do anything

5 - Lescott

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Website now seems to be working again (or at least I got lucky)

Slothmonkey

Reaction score
I emailed and they said issue is sorted. I got tickets finally.

Baboon

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got my ticket for Man Utd away this morning. The new site is not as user friendly as previously but it wasn't too much trouble.

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The new system right now is useless
Tried to purchase 2 Man Utd tickets this morning but when selecting the seat map it wouldn’t load so had to call the ticket office in the queue for 29 mins before finally getting through and purchasing the tickets
Never had issues with the previous ticketing website
Hope they have it sorted before the next away game

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought the old ticket system was a poor experience, this Ticketmaster version is even worse. The default is to let them choose seats for you which is a good way of getting terrible seats. And when you do get to choose your own seats, the seating plan is not easy to use. Assigning tickets (on iPhone at least) wasn't obvious, I ended up scrolling to the bottom to see the option to assign.

When tickets are released for a game such as a high profile cup match, I just dread to think what it will be like.

All in all a very poor system.

Nige

Reaction score
Absolute ****e. Took 45 minutes to get 3 tickets no friends and family been carried across.. Come on Wolves supposed to be Premier league not Sunday league..

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The new system right now is useless
Tried to purchase 2 Man Utd tickets this morning but when selecting the seat map it wouldn’t load so had to call the ticket office in the queue for 29 mins before finally getting through and purchasing the tickets
Never had issues with the previous ticketing website
Hope they have it sorted before the next away game
Ar kid tried 3 times today ,he was not a happy bunny as he’s bin on nights and day have the patience.But he’s managed to get ar Man U tickets now.I’ve had a message from ticket master saying Carl has added me to his friends list now.A right pain in the backside.

Puregold

Reaction score
When do the Brighton home tickets become available, I am a season ticket holder but my son is a member, I can usually assign him a ticket but at the moment I do not have that option, is that because the tickets are not currently for sale?

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
When do the Brighton home tickets become available, I am a season ticket holder but my son is a member, I can usually assign him a ticket but at the moment I do not have that option, is that because the tickets are not currently for sale?
Brighton tickets not on sale yet, very annoyingly this new ticket master system doesn't seem to say when tickets are available unlike the old one. I'm guessing this week but don't know, any ideas anyone? Me and my kids are members and looking to go to this one.

Puregold

Reaction score
Brighton tickets not on sale yet, very annoyingly this new ticket master system doesn't seem to say when tickets are available unlike the old one. I'm guessing this week but don't know, any ideas anyone? Me and my kids are members and looking to go to this one.
Ok thanks, I will look out this week, hopefully!!

LetTheBullLoose

Reaction score
Driving me up the wall this ticket site…anyone managed to purchase a ‘My first match’ gift package??? If you have, PLEASE tell me how…won’t let me check out!

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Driving me up the wall this ticket site…anyone managed to purchase a ‘My first match’ gift package??? If you have, PLEASE tell me how…won’t let me check out!
Is it redirecting you to your supporter homepage? If it is, click the tickets link. It should take you back to the ticket page, but you can check out by clicking your basket top right.

LetTheBullLoose

Reaction score
Thanks for the response...no, it's telling me "Unfortunately, the items you have selected do not have a common delivery method assigned, please purchase them separately." I have no idea how to change any delivery options...there's no choices :mad::rolleyes:

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
It won't be long until the club reveal this seasons matchday ticket prices.
I hope Vinny has gone easy and not put prices up by too much!

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Unless I missed something, I assume we have to wait til the Brighton tickets go on sale to find out how much a ticket will cost this season? category B?

I thought all prices would be out there at this stage.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Unless I missed something, I assume we have to wait til the Brighton tickets go on sale to find out how much a ticket will cost this season? category B?

I thought all prices would be out there at this stage.
Had an email to say Brighton tickets onsale tomorrow so will find out soon.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Always thought we got all prices and categories well before first game. Unless they are the same price as the Molineux pre-season friendlies. :)

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Always thought we got all prices and categories well before first game. Unless they are the same price as the Molineux pre-season friendlies. :)
I wouldn't exactly hold your breath on that lol....

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I dread to think what the increase will be if it’s not been announced before they go on sale.

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Website has finally been updated with release dates for tickets up to the Villa game. As already said Brighton today for members plus, Thursday for members.
Still can't see any matchday prices!

molineux man

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Did anyone else enter the Man Utd ballot and not receive an email about whether it was successful? Always received a 'sorry, not this time' email last season but nothing this time.

Back
Top Bottom