Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ticket Website now powered by Ticketmaster?

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Trying to reserve my Blackpool ticket (via the email sent to me) but I'm constantly being sent to Wolves v Brighton.

Anyone know of a workaround to this please?
If you log in and look at notifications (I think that's what it was) you will find your Blackpool ticket there.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Click on your account button at the top and it will bring up a pop up menu. At the bottom it will say reserved ticket click on that and it’ll take you to the Blackpool game.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Click on your account button at the top and it will bring up a pop up menu. At the bottom it will say reserved ticket click on that and it’ll take you to the Blackpool game.
Cheers JR.
I've somehow stumbled across the screen notice and noticed a "Reserved Tickets" link at the bottom.
Who evers written this code has not made it easy and I've spent a lifetime in IT. I've rarely known anything so clunky !

Once again, thank you for your help.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Has anyone got a way to buy tickets for other supporters, or is it literally log on separately to each account for each purchase, which I don't think I can do? The kids ones are £3 if you buy an adult, so how is that working with one purchase at a time?

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Has anyone got a way to buy tickets for other supporters, or is it literally log on separately to each account for each purchase, which I don't think I can do? The kids ones are £3 if you buy an adult, so how is that working with one purchase at a time?
I’ve got the same issue. I can buy my own seat for Blackpool but not family members, even though they’re in my network.

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve got the same issue. I can buy my own seat for Blackpool but not family members, even though they’re in my network.
Same here.

EDIT: Figured out that what you need to do is change the permissions on your network from "Assign" to "Manage" & then it will let you purchase them.

Last edited:

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Have noticed one slight change btw. It now shows the resale tickets differently, so if you want a ticket you can chose between giving your money (mostly) to a Wolves fan, or all to Jeff!

Hollywood_wolf

Reaction score
Trying to buy palace tickets and getting a message that I moving at super human speed, I have turned off cookies or I have Ghostery installed.

Anyone got a workaround?

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Trying to buy palace tickets and getting a message that I moving at super human speed, I have turned off cookies or I have Ghostery installed.

Anyone got a workaround?

Move slower, turn cookies back on, and uninstall Ghostery.

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Anyone got a workaround?
Similar happened to me the other week. I was on holiday in Spain trying to buy the Everton away tickets & it totally blocked my IP so couldn't get them on my phone, laptop or anything.

In the end, I had to ring up a relative back in England to log in for me to buy them...

I'd consider myself pretty tech savvy, there was no VPN on my end, followed all the steps Wolves give, & from my experience, it appeared like Ticketmaster just blocked me out because I was in a different country to the UK - Shambles of a system.

1692183768329.png

Hollywood_wolf

Reaction score
Similar happened to me the other week. I was on holiday in Spain trying to buy the Everton away tickets & it totally blocked my IP so couldn't get them on my phone, laptop or anything.

In the end, I had to ring up a relative back in England to log in for me to buy them...

I'd consider myself pretty tech savvy, there was no VPN on my end, followed all the steps Wolves give, & from my experience, it appeared like Ticketmaster just blocked me out because I was in a different country to the UK - Shambles of a system.

View attachment 36522
Yes. I am in the office today and our Web filtering is out of Symantec which can break out anywhere in Europe. Today I am in Germany!

Thanks for the help.

Baboon

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Worked for me, many thanks. It really should be much more straightforward though.

BillyBoots

Groupie
Reaction score
I am struggling to find how to re add my friends and family to my account since wolves deleted them all. Anyone know how to do it?
I had the same problem so I emailed fan services and told them to do it and they sorted it for me

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Blackpool tickets on sale for Members at 9.00am Friday 18th August.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ended up ringing them this morning to get tickets for Blackpool as I couldn't get all the tickets I needed to online (no linked accounts for some reason), but still not had a confirmation email. Everyone else been getting confirmation emails?

Edit: Scrap that. It appears they sent the email with the tickets to someone else rather than the person who rang up to get them!

JadeWolf

Reaction score
Ended up ringing them this morning to get tickets for Blackpool as I couldn't get all the tickets I needed to online (no linked accounts for some reason), but still not had a confirmation email. Everyone else been getting confirmation emails?
Yes had confirmation emails and print at home tickets.

The emails are from ticketmaster not Wolves so maybe check your spam box, or your filters?

Deak77

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just out of interest, how long have people been having to wait between getting the confirmation e-mail, and the e-mail with the ticket?

Bought my Blackpool ticket about 40 minutes ago, had the confirmation e-mail straight away, but not had the one with the ticket yet.

JadeWolf

Reaction score
Just out of interest, how long have people been having to wait between getting the confirmation e-mail, and the e-mail with the ticket?

Bought my Blackpool ticket about 40 minutes ago, had the confirmation e-mail straight away, but not had the one with the ticket yet.
Got my confirmation email about 3 o clock yesterday, print at home tickets about 8 o’clock.

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can’t even log in just now. Login button does nothing.

Had to change browser - if anyone using Chrome on iOS has the same issue, try Safari.

jackdusty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had to phone up Fan Service to link my lad to my account, told them i had asked 4 times over 2 days for confirmation email to manage his account online yet no reply from i presume Ticketmaster. They did it in a couple of seconds, i did mention its not very user friendly and was told " don't worry ,you're not the only one who has told us that".

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorted now but what a faff.

On the plus side when I called fan services she gave the suggestion to relocate our seats for the Blackpool game and offered us Row A bang in the middle of the north bank upper. Result in the end.

Dealt with her before actually, lady with a Stoke accent, when my son was mascot. She’s great to deal with and a credit to the club.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
I’ve got mine now. 4 times on confirm sale screen and it takes me to my supporter hub!! on the 5th attempt I managed it with 10 seconds of the allocated time to purchase left
The same thing happened with the Brighton ticket very frustrating

Blackpool Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
I originally had great problems - particularly trying to link family members. A call to fan services seems to have sorted things as I booked three tickets for Blackpool in 30 seconds

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Smacks of no end user testing at all before launch which is just ridiculous.
Often the case, unfortunately.

I used to work indirectly for a large US IT company.
Typically, their applications were rolled out and bug fixes done on the spin which kind of made sense as there was no better proving ground than with the end-user.
My role was to train engineering in the installation and configuration of the s/w before it was handed over to the users in the datacenter.

You can imagine what a **** show it was when course software didn't work in the lab. It didn't exactly fill the support guys with shed load of confidence.

molineuxmen

Groupie
Reaction score
Sorted now but what a faff.

On the plus side when I called fan services she gave the suggestion to relocate our seats for the Blackpool game and offered us Row A bang in the middle of the north bank upper. Result in the end.

Dealt with her before actually, lady with a Stoke accent, when my son was mascot. She’s great to deal with and a credit to the club.
To be fair everytime i have rang fan services they have been first class. Latest call i had a lady called kerry help me. She was fantastic

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
To be fair everytime i have rang fan services they have been first class. Latest call i had a lady called kerry help me. She was fantastic
This. Fans services always seems like you're actually talking to a fellow fan who has the will, knowledge and power to help you.

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just got Blackpool tickets. After three attempts at accessing the ticket site, I ended up in a queue - position 109 - but that queue was paused for some reason. Ten minutes later, it started going down and within 30 seconds I was in. Managed to get tickets but after clicking 'checkout' it took me to the supporter hub page. Clicked 'buy tickets' and it took me back the checkout. This time I managed to assign tickets and actually pay for them.

I really hope the club are reading this and realising just what a **** show the new ticketing system is.

Spitfire

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

This. Fans services always seems like you're actually talking to a fellow fan who has the will, knowledge and power to help you.

I emailed fanservices this morning, 2 hours later all 3 of our accounts linked up, Daves Yr man, very happy with their response

Yes, it was Kerri who helped me with my enquiry, via email.

really hope the club are reading this and realising just what a **** show the new ticketing system is.
Kerrie sorted the issues I had by email too.
Hope the club are monitoring this site to see what a mess it’s been but also to see that fan services are doing a good job, and they should make sure that feedback gets back to fan services so they know we appreciate it. Can’t have been easy for them having to deal with a mess that isn’t their fault.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got mine but would`nt let me buy partners who is on my account. Aaaargh!!!

Yeah, same. Could allocate tickets to me and my wife, but not my son!

Seat map didn't load either. Then it worked when I went back in using an Incognito window.

Managed to do it in the end, as it randomly started working with about 2 mins left on the clock.

It's just random what works when and what doesn't!

Back
Top Bottom