Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ticket Website now powered by Ticketmaster?

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah, same. Could allocate tickets to me and my wife, but not my son!

Seat map didn't load either. Then it worked when I went back in using an Incognito window.

Managed to do it in the end, as it randomly started working with about 2 mins left on the clock.

It's just random what works when and what doesn't!
I've found if the assign option isn't working, if you go to your profile on the main wolves site and then click on buy tickets from there back to the ticket master powered site it suddenly works.

Might be more by luck but so far has worked every time for me when getting the away tickets for our group.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've found if the assign option isn't working, if you go to your profile on the main wolves site and then click on buy tickets from there back to the ticket master powered site it suddenly works.

Might be more by luck but so far has worked every time for me when getting the away tickets for our group.

Thanks. I think this is how I somehow randomly got it working.

Was on my profile trying to work out what was going on, then clicked back to buy tickets, went to my basket and it was suddenly working.

Will just do that every time now, rather than going around in circles until it decides to work!

Daveyboy

Reaction score

Yes this worked for me too having struggled with luton/rennes/palace and Blackpool!

NSWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Logged on at 9, confirmation email by 9.04 so no complaints really but some observations.

Only getting a ticket for myself.

Access to seat selection page was immediate much quicker than the old queuing system.

Seat selection map is very slow to navigate eg zoom in/out, seat choice etc.

Once allocated, initially I was given 20 mins to make payment. However when moved to the card detail request this changed dramatically to just over a minute and I only just made it as my cc provider did a security check. Phew!

Hopefully it's just a case of getting used to different system.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Logged on at 9, confirmation email by 9.04 so no complaints really but some observations.

Only getting a ticket for myself.

Access to seat selection page was immediate much quicker than the old queuing system.

Seat selection map is very slow to navigate eg zoom in/out, seat choice etc.

Once allocated, initially I was given 20 mins to make payment. However when moved to the card detail request this changed dramatically to just over a minute and I only just made it as my cc provider did a security check. Phew!

Hopefully it's just a case of getting used to different system.
Yes, I think it's 20 minutes in the basket, but 5 once you start making the payment. Does put the pressure on when you get a security check! Actually quite like the seat map as you don't have to go in and out of sections, but find actually selecting a seat a bit tricky at times.

The whole linking accounts, managing other people's accounts has been the biggest issue I think.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fellow new STH’s here - anyone also got the problem of your account showing your Membership Points total from last season?

It should be 1,000 and then last season’s Loyalty Points total?

If so, I should be on 1,230 at the mo.

Obs, I will look to get some away fixtures this season and this naturally concerns me in terms of trying to buy tickets

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fellow new STH’s here - anyone also got the problem of your account showing your Membership Points total from last season?

Obs, I will look to get some away fixtures this season and this naturally concerns me in terms of trying to buy tickets
Currently only last seasons points are valid. After about 3 away games it will revert to this seasons and last seasons will disappear.

So probably after the palace game you will go to 1000 points plus whatever friendlies and cup games you have been to this season

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can we upload to membership cards yet?

I can't be bothered to buy a printer just for wolves tickets or go to the library

Coshamwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can we upload to membership cards yet?

I can't be bothered to buy a printer just for wolves tickets or go to the library
No, but talking to ticket office today and even they`re not sure, but said will be by Man City game at the latest.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Re loyalty points, nope. They use last year's figure to a point in time and then start with this year's. There is no hybrid total between the two - your cunning plan could give you a higher figure than some people who were ST holders last year.

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Was thinking 3 away games in was very early to go to this year's points, but Luton and Bournemouth are hardly going to matter. Hoping 1040 will get me into Bramhall Lane (less than 3k IIRC?).

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Just when you thought there was no good news, I have bought an u21 ticket for an u21 who is not a member (this is for Blackpool, hope it might be possible for league games). I was a bit nervous of flagging it though, just in case it's just an oversight!

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Another ticket site **** up incoming…

So I’m on top points, tried to purchase palace ticket the morning they came on sale. Got one in my basket and in the space of 2 minutes the timer went from 20 mins to 5mins. I then had to approve the transaction on my banking app which took 30secs. Back on to the site to be informed my session had timed out (I wish my ex thought 3 minutes was really 20mins in the eyes of our website lol)

Anyway I tried to start again only for the website to tell me I couldn’t purchase a ticket. I checked to see if I had an email confirmation which I didn’t so assumed there always a glitch in the system and it thought I had purchased one when I hadn’t)

So I spent 30 mins on the phone waiting to talk to the ticket office who very helpfully sorted my ticket out and took payment. Email confirmation arrived a few minutes later.

Checked my bank a couple of days later to find out they had bloody charged me twice!!!!! Still only one email confirmation for one ticket though.

What comes through the post today? Two tickets for Palace away. This must be a first that a season ticket holder has managed to purchase TWO tickets on the same supporter number lol

NewburyWolfs

Groupie
Reaction score
Sorry, what's an NFC enabled phone?

In practice it probably means "No ****ing Chance" that mine works with Ticketmaster.
Its about time they stopped all this, companies using an endless variety of technologies that many people cant or dont use. I lodged a complaint on Virgins website recently and a few days later Im getting messages on WhatsApp from them, which I only have on my phone for work puposes. Its like FO. Its discrimination, and in a world where discrimination has gone stupidly mad, this is one form that should be getting stopped.

Back
Top Bottom