Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ticket Website now powered by Ticketmaster?

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ticket website is starting to work a little better and some of the initial bugs seem to have been sorted.

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
God the site is so bad

Firstly I can’t find anywhere on the site that tells you the ticket sales information and the dates they go on sale.

Secondly when you click on to buy tickets it takes you to your personal information page.

Thirdly you can’t seem to assign tickets to a supporter once you on in your basket . I had to go onto a different page then go back to my basket manually which seemed to do the trick.

Fourthly I’m buying 2 tickets for Man U away one with 1230 points and one with 1220 points. Tickets go on sale at 9am today for anyone with 1220 points or above but for some reason it’s allowed me to purchase a ticket with 1230 points now but won’t allow me to buy tickets for 1220

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
God the site is so bad

Firstly I can’t find anywhere on the site that tells you the ticket sales information and the dates they go on sale.

Secondly when you click on to buy tickets it takes you to your personal information page.

Thirdly you can’t seem to assign tickets to a supporter once you on in your basket . I had to go onto a different page then go back to my basket manually which seemed to do the trick.

Fourthly I’m buying 2 tickets for Man U away one with 1230 points and one with 1220 points. Tickets go on sale at 9am today for anyone with 1220 points or above but for some reason it’s allowed me to purchase a ticket with 1230 points now but won’t allow me to buy tickets for 1220

After reading your post I've gone online and purchased my ticket before 9am :)

All quite smooth for me tbh, but was only buying one?

Also using a PC, which might make a difference?

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Thanks, another fine upgrade with the new system. :rolleyes:
I remember the old system used to be delayed sometimes, but yeah you’d think they’d be able to create a system that send digital/printable tickets straight after purchase.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I remember the old system used to be delayed sometimes, but yeah you’d think they’d be able to create a system that send digital/printable tickets straight after purchase.
In my experience Ticketmaster love holding on to tickets until a few days before an event. Nothing like stressing out about getting a getting a ticket for a concert or sporting event that you paid for months ago but still haven't received with days to go. Probably something to do with making it harder for people to pass them on or sell them to someone else. I've always thought if you've paid for a ticket you should get it and not have to wait for them to decide when you should receive it. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate Ticketmaster?

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
In my experience Ticketmaster love holding on to tickets until a few days before an event. Nothing like stressing out about getting a getting a ticket for a concert or sporting event that you paid for months ago but still haven't received with days to go. Probably something to do with making it harder for people to pass them on or sell them to someone else. I've always thought if you've paid for a ticket you should get it and not have to wait for them to decide when you should receive it. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate Ticketmaster?
Can’t disagree! I’m assuming that eventually all our tickets will be digital which should make it even easier.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Took about 5 minutes to get 5 Man U tickets. Assigning the names is a pain.

Just needs getting used to.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Took about 5 minutes to get 5 Man U tickets. Assigning the names is a pain.

Just needs getting used to.
It's hard enough trying to get them in the basket on a mobile device, did no one think to actually test this before moving.

They've also screwed up the stadium plan at Utd, they've got seats that appear to be the end of the row that aren't (according to Utd's official 3D map) and seem to have seats in block 231 indicating they are next to each other but in fact are in different blocks with the whole of block 231 inbetween them!

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just got my Luton ones through.

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What is the difference between Members+ and Members?

Asking because Members+ can get to buy tickets earlier than just a Member. The site let me choose tickets, and then start the checkout but then told me I don't have the privileges to buy them.

I know I paid £38 for a membership - I assume just a standard one - but how do you become a Member+?

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Asking because Members+ can get to buy tickets earlier than just a Member. The site let me choose tickets, and then start the checkout but then told me I don't have the privileges to buy them.

I know I paid £38 for a membership - I assume just a standard one - but how do you become a Member+?
Member plus is for those who attended a certain amount of games last season.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Members+ get 6 games where they can buy tickets a few days early. So it will as good as guarantee tickets for the bigger games.

It's by invite only. I think it's if you attended 10+ matches as a Member in the previous season.

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Members+ get 6 games where they can buy tickets a few days early. So it will as good as guarantee tickets for the bigger games.

It's by invite only. I think it's if you attended 10+ matches as a Member in the previous season.
Thanks.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score

You get offered membership plus when you attend 11 or more home games. You get priority for 6 home games in a season.

Wildog

Reaction score

You needed to go 11+ games last season.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's hard enough trying to get them in the basket on a mobile device, did no one think to actually test this before moving.

They've also screwed up the stadium plan at Utd, they've got seats that appear to be the end of the row that aren't (according to Utd's official 3D map) and seem to have seats in block 231 indicating they are next to each other but in fact are in different blocks with the whole of block 231 inbetween them!
I used my laptop to get them. I selected seats for Adults and O65s and then put them in the basket. Went to the basket to assign names and they were not in the order I had selected but were still together.

Don't think Ive ever used the phone to buy tickets on Ticketmaster, but doing it with the old system was always fine.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It really is clunky compared to the previous system.
I had a mate get mine via his Laptop as I was going nowhere with my Android phone. And I thought I was IT savvy!

Be interesting to know what Operation System support and hardware platform the code has been developed for, as some older devices may have issues with the site webpages.
Slowly but surely we're being manipulated to buy and keep Smart devices up to date, as without one we'll be up the proverbial creek without a paddle. Last season at City was all done through Smart device transaction. "It's the future", some will say. :confused:

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I used my laptop to get them. I selected seats for Adults and O65s and then put them in the basket. Went to the basket to assign names and they were not in the order I had selected but were still together.

Don't think Ive ever used the phone to buy tickets on Ticketmaster, but doing it with the old system was always fine.
Yeah by phone is a real pain, luckily I noticed one was in a different block assumed it was just how Utd had drawn up the blocks but when I checked it was completely opposite sides of each block.

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My Luton tickets arrived this afternoon. Definitely printing them out.

5 - Lescott

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No problems this morning getting BHA tickets using Chrome browser on iPhone

NSWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
No problems for me either. No admin fees (for now) so maybe 'Ticketmaster's cut' has been built into the ticket price increase. Despite being Mem+, didn't want to waste one of my 6 on this one but forgot to logon until 30mins after onsale time. Previous seasons that would have been a disaster but there seems to be plenty available.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Interesting that Brighton tickets went on sale to normal members today and there are still plenty of tickets still available in all stands apart from the South Bank. Normally it's a bit of a bun fight on the first day with only a few single tickets left scattered around. Early days and it'll still be the summer holidays, but I think demand is going to be much lower this year unless we start really well.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Interesting that Brighton tickets went on sale to normal members today and there are still plenty of tickets still available in all stands apart from the South Bank. Normally it's a bit of a bun fight on the first day with only a few single tickets left scattered around. Early days and it'll still be the summer holidays, but I think demand is going to be much lower this year unless we start really well.
I noticed that although people could be still trying to get on the ticket site- it took me three attempts to buy my ticket kept getting my profile page

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've had my luton, but a friend purchased both luton & rennes, but only luton come through, presume the others will b emailed soon
I also bought both but have only received the Luton tickets and hopefully the others will arrive in the next few days.

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bought Brighton tickets today. Took two attempts to choose the tickets, then I had to re choose them, tried to pay, put card details in and confirmed via bank app and then the payment failed. Had to re-enter the card details, re-authorise using the banking app and finally it went through.

During all this process, it gave me 20 minutes to check out, then the counter suddenly dipped to 1 minute 50 seconds, then back up to around five minutes. It was a bit nerve-wracking to be honest, not really knowing how long I’d got to actually complete the purchase especially with the failed payment.

It’s a real hit and miss experience.

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bought Brighton tickets today. Took two attempts to choose the tickets, then I had to re choose them, tried to pay, put card details in and confirmed via bank app and then the payment failed. Had to re-enter the card details, re-authorise using the banking app and finally it went through.

During all this process, it gave me 20 minutes to check out, then the counter suddenly dipped to 1 minute 50 seconds, then back up to around five minutes. It was a bit nerve-wracking to be honest, not really knowing how long I’d got to actually complete the purchase especially with the failed payment.

Buying tickets will seem like fun compared to actually being at the game lol

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score

Sounds like the Numberwang version of online ticketing. 20 minutes left! 1 min 50 seconds left! 5 minutes left! Ticketwang.

Back
Top Bottom