Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

They ay happy down the Albooin

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm a bit upset with this thread tbh! For the first time in my life, I sat down to watch Baggies match that wasn't against us, thinking I was going to be in for a whale of a time. I may also have wound up my Baggie colleague about it. Then, they go and pull out a performance to beat top of the league!!!! Ruined my night!!!!

Woodsetton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They’re starting to win, other results starting to go their way.

We know what’s coming.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Steve Bruce has just been seen leaving Greggs after his celebrations over last nights win

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They’re starting to win, other results starting to go their way.

We know what’s coming.
Albooin can win all their remaining games as far as I am concerned.. They are still utter tripe.

Can you imagine their existing squad in the Premier League next season? Not one of them would get anywhere near our starting 11 or substitutes bench.

They would be absolute cannon fodder. They need a complete rebuild costing mega millions if they have any ambitions.

Let them come because they will go!

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Albooin can win all their remaining games as far as I am concerned.. They are still utter tripe.

Can you imagine their existing squad in the Premier League next season? Not one of them would get anywhere near our starting 11 or substitutes bench.

They would be absolute cannon fodder. They need a complete rebuild costing mega millions if they have any ambitions.

Let them come because they will go!
No, no, no! Even certain relegation from the PL would get them parachute payments. Much better they slide into obscurity and in ten years time are looking forward to challenging Walsall for a place in the League 2 playoffs.

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I won't begrudge them a few wins to snatch 6th. Gives them that extra taste of false hope, to be snuffed out when a last minute winner from MGW for Sheffield knocks them out of the play-offs.
Sweet jesus, now how about that for a beautiful fairy tale ending.
If Carlsberg did footy............

Lycaon

Reaction score
Well if they fluke getting into the playoffs then fluke getting promoted then it’s game on for finishing with the lowest points total in Prem history!

They’ve got absolutely no money to complete at that level so expect crowds of 8k plus!

Woodsetton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well if they fluke getting into the playoffs then fluke getting promoted then it’s game on for finishing with the lowest points total in Prem history!

They’re got absolutely no money to complete at that level so….Bring it on!

It gives them hope though, makes them more attractive for Lai to sell. Also if they get relegated they get renewed parachute payments. They’ve been bailed out too many times over the decades by sheer luck and chance. It’s time for them to rot for a while!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

They’ve got absolutely no money to complete at that level so expect crowds of 8k plus!
But...but...but... they'll be coming for us (again)... LOL

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It gives them hope though, makes them more attractive for Lai to sell. Also if they get relegated they get renewed parachute payments. They’ve been bailed out too many times over the decades by sheer luck and chance. It’s time for them to rot for a bloody long while!
Fixed that for you.....

Direwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm a bit upset with this thread tbh! For the first time in my life, I sat down to watch Baggies match that wasn't against us, thinking I was going to be in for a whale of a time. I may also have wound up my Baggie colleague about it. Then, they go and pull out a performance to beat top of the league!!!! Ruined my night!!!!

I have never watched a game with them in the Chump. But same here I sat down to watch them against Fulham and luckily for them Fulham decided they were going to be absolute pants. I had a spark of hope when Cav came on but no Fulham were just awful and handed Sandwell the game on a plate.

Kford

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I want my daughter to be happy but last night she brought her new boyfriend to meet me and my wife . Sadly but sadly he is a baggies fan and told me his family are all baggies fans . I told my wife that he will not be suitable for our daughter and I’ll ask her not to see him anymore. Wife flipped her lid and said don’t you ****ing dare ruin our daughters happiness over football. Off all the blokes she could of met in Wolverhampton he has to be a baggies and not a Wolves fan or a bloke that does not like football

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I want my daughter to be happy but last night she brought her new boyfriend to meet me and my wife . Sadly but sadly he is a baggies fan and told me his family are all baggies fans . I told my wife that he will not be suitable for our daughter and I’ll ask her not to see him anymore. Wife flipped her lid and said don’t you ****ing dare ruin our daughters happiness over football. Off all the blokes she could of met in Wolverhampton he has to be a baggies and not a Wolves fan or a bloke that does not like football
Simple ban him from the house!

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
She’s crossed the line ... time for a daughter ‘divorce’.

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But I've always never trusted someone that doesn't like football. So maybe better the devil you know!
(My daughter is dating a villa fan, which is arguably worse as they are more deluded)

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had a similar issue with a vile supporting son in law and family, tried everything to get the grandsons into wolves, failed miserably. However the son in law is now a closet wolves fan, just waiting for him to come out to his family :)

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had a similar issue with a vile supporting son in law and family, tried everything to get the grandsons into wolves, failed miserably. However the son in law is now a closet wolves fan, just waiting for him to come out to his family :)
Hopefully him celebrating the next result after we stuff Villa will give them a clue lol....

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No, no, no! Even certain relegation from the PL would get them parachute payments. Much better they slide into obscurity and in ten years time are looking forward to challenging Walsall for a place in the League 2 playoffs.

Also, I'd rather a promoted team that we don't invariably play badly against.

T

TheConcourse

Sorry to say this, but you’re going to have to kill him and leave your wife. It’s the only way.

Your wife needs to understand how important these things are.

Good luck in your new life.

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But I've always never trusted someone that doesn't like football. So maybe better the devil you know!
(My daughter is dating a villa fan, which is arguably worse as they are more deluded)

No, Villa are bad, but nobody is more deluded than an Albion fan.

DPE

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Kill them…Kill them all.

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Christmas, birthdays, weddings, christenings. In fact any family shindig that is fashionable to have a good punch up is a prime opportunity to walk him outside for a straightener. Just leave him physically hurting like mad for a few weeks while saying you're sorry, it was the beer. Once he's lost enough teeth and starts looking like Rab C Nesbit she'll see the error of her ways and drop him as quickly as you dropped him with a sweet but savage right to the temple.
If she doesn't leave him, then she wouldn't be welcome in my house again.

Although my youngest is marrying a Stoke fan who's a brilliant lad.

Back
Top Bottom