Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

They ay happy down the Albooin

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Mardenboroughs Shoulder

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Bruce insists that players must live near the ground, but the rules don’t apply to him. Seems inconsistent to me, he is setting himself up for a fail here.

Well to be fair the players are more likely to still be at the club in six months time than he is. And it's difficult to rent a place for less than six months now!

Zico

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well to be fair the players are more likely to still be at the club in six months time than he is. And it's difficult to rent a place for less than six months now!
“[People] are going to throw it at me and say: ‘Are you going to relocate?’” he said. “But it doesn’t work with us, when we sign a contract we usually get sacked." :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
“[People] are going to throw it at me and say: ‘Are you going to relocate?’” he said. “But it doesn’t work with us, when we sign a contract we usually get sacked." :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Ah that’s where he’s been going wrong then.

Has anyone told him he can actually try doing a good job and he then wouldn’t be sacked?

Actually, scratch that, he’s doing a great job so far!

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Also Bruce is plainly not an athlete that has to perform. Spending 2+ hours a day in a car for an athlete can't be a good thing

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Bruce insists that players must live near the ground, but the rules don’t apply to him. Seems inconsistent to me, he is setting himself up for a fail here.

I guess coming from someone who has the natural physique of a coach driver, it's a warning I'd heed if I were a player.

Anyway, surely in this day and age they can easily work from home with the odd day on-site.

Zico

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I guess coming from someone who has the natural physique of a coach driver, it's a warning I'd heed if I were a player.

Anyway, surely in this day and age they can easily work from home with the odd day on-site.
Think that's what the Albion players have been doing haven't they? Very odd days.

Back
Top Bottom