Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

They ay happy down the Albooin

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Wish we had done this to them with the first team!
I watched the second half, we were taking the **** out if them. We were walking rings around them, didn't even have to break a sweet.

ewarwoowar

Reaction score
The heart bleeds
before i retired i worked in Tipton and although it is God`s country it is also bandit territory and i used to have dealings with a few of the stripeys and used to say to them,you had eight years in the premier league and must have pocketed near on a billion quid,where has it all gone? not surprisingly i never got a sensible answer

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
before i retired i worked in Tipton and although it is God`s country it is also bandit territory and i used to have dealings with a few of the stripeys and used to say to them,you had eight years in the premier league and must have pocketed near on a billion quid,where has it all gone? not surprisingly i never got a sensible answer

Don't talk to an Albion fan if you want a sensible answer.

Aylesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They may well have understood the "eight years" but I doubt very much they had a clue what you were talking about when you mentioned "a billion quid"...........

Too many fingers and toes required....... :D

Back
Top Bottom