Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

They ay happy down the Albooin

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can't imagine Bruce keeping his job for much longer. WBA have had 14 different managers (inc Bruce) in the last 10 years. (Wolves have had 5 in comparison)

Surely this lack of consistency has cost them?

fun fact #2, they have had 24 managers this century....lol
According to my Baggie colleague, they have a break clause this summer. So won't get rid of him till then. 46 points won't see them relegated.

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think they’ve made mistakes getting rid of managers too soon; Moore and Bilic should have been given more time, maybe even Ismael too.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I did not watch the game on Monday and so today when I saw the headline " Roberto Carlos turns out for Midlands Pub Team " I was going to ask how he played against Swansea, but I read on and Roberto Carlos played for The Bull in the Barne pub side in the Shrewsbury and District Sunday League which is of course several tiers above where Albion's recent performances have been :D:D:D:D

Last edited:

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I did not watch the game on Monday and so today when I saw the headline " Roberto Carlos turns out for Midlands Pub Team " I was going to ask how he played against Swansea, but I read on and Roberto Carlos played for The Bull in the Barne pub side in the Shrewsbury and District Sunday League which is of course several tiers above where Albion's recent performances have been :D:D:D:D
Hahahahahahahah. Excellent!

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We got relegated with 51 but you are probably right given the points totals of the bottom 3 right now.
You're right, I'm going off average points rather than record high. Can't see any of the bottom 4 getting anywhere near 46 points though.

Kford

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
just seen this on Facebook. some inbred **** seems to think he has a sense of humour.

. Breaking news . Dudley zoo has had a few animals escape the tigers are asleep in there pens but a few eagles have escaped and have done some damage in the wolverhampton area

Saltyjim

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As we're 8th in the Prem and they're 13th in the league below, when was the last time there was such a gap between us (with us in the lead). Our other seasons in the top flight they have usually been a lot higher in the Championship.

Harlow Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
just seen this on Facebook. some inbred **** seems to think he has a sense of humour.

. Breaking news . Dudley zoo has had a few animals escape the tigers are asleep in there pens but a few eagles have escaped and have done some damage in the wolverhampton area
FFS....they are desperate.....they got savaged by Swans earlier this week

R

reanswolf

Well the ****** Thostles couldnt :)-

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As we're 8th in the Prem and they're 13th in the league below, when was the last time there was such a gap between us (with us in the lead). Our other seasons in the top flight they have usually been a lot higher in the Championship.
Done some looking into this, but only on finishing positions

We haven't finished 25 places ahead of them in the football pyramid since...

1946-47

We finished 3rd in the top flight, they were 7th in the second tier. Admittedly it's all off wiki but it tends to be quite accurate for things like this! After going back to about 1970 it said Albion were relegated to the second tier for the first time since 1949 so I got to skip two decades!

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just had a quick look at their Premier League thread on West Bum.com and there is a bit of chat about Leeds last night, a comment about Newcastle's second goal, but not one mention of us or Villa.

It must be killing them seeing us and the Villa 8th and 9th in the Premier League and them mid table in the chump. So much so, that they just don't want to talk about it :D

Woodsetton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just had a quick look at their Premier League thread on West Bum.com and there is a bit of chat about Leeds last night, a comment about Newcastle's second goal, but not one mention of us or Villa.

It must be killing them seeing us and the Villa 8th and 9th in the Premier League and them mid table in the chump. So much so, that they just don't want to talk about it :D

They will soon perk up if we lose a few on the bounce. On football away days, Facebook, they still cling to the fact “never beat the Olbion” ffs absolute pathetic bunch

Back
Top Bottom