Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

They ay happy down the Albooin

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was feeling **** but reading their forum has cheered me up, utw!

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
This could get uglier than some of their fans. Brennan Johnson is going to be a star

Worrying thing for albion now is they have an owner with no interest in the club, is demanding a price far higher than the worth of a mid table championship club, won't invest and have zero assets they could sell

A **** fan i know keeps saying Gardener Hickman is a future england international from watching the games theyve been on sky he would struggle to get in our U23s.

They are going to be in a lot of trouble after failing to bounce back first time.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Worrying thing for albion now is they have an owner with no interest in the club, is demanding a price far higher than the worth of a mid table championship club, won't invest and have zero assets they could sell

A **** fan i know keeps saying Gardener Hickman is a future england international from watching the games theyve been on sky he would struggle to get in our U23s.

They are going to be in a lot of trouble after failing to bounce back first time.
Do they still have parachute payments or is that one season only ?

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Do they still have parachute payments or is that one season only ?

Believe they do, however with the exception of Dike who has played one game for them they have only signed free agents and loans this season.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Say what you like about Albion but I'm actually a bit disappointed in Forest tonight. It's basic courtesy to dish out a little kiss and cuddle before a royal rogering like that.

Not even a peck on the cheek first. Rude.
It was rough and feisty 4-0 choke slam!!

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saw a few mates over the weekend who are Baggies, and they were telling me they are strongly considering sacking off their season tickets, and know quite a few others doing the same.

It looks and sounds very bleak, so this is usually about the time they stumble on getting a decent manager and end up doing fairly well next season, at which point we all get to hear from the best fans in the world again

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Saw a few mates over the weekend who are Baggies, and they were telling me they are strongly considering sacking off their season tickets, and know quite a few others doing the same.

It looks and sounds very bleak, so this is usually about the time they stumble on getting a decent manager and end up doing fairly well next season, at which point we all get to hear from the best fans in the world again
You know that over the summer they'll get Sean Dyche

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I haven't seen or heard anything about Lee Bowyer being sacked, though I suppose his days are numbered at St. Andrew.
To be fair he has been pretty much on a hiding to nothing. The shambles under the Belgian owner at Charlton then this Blues debacle. Methinks Bowyer needs a new career advisor.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cant see Dyche going to either the **** or Small Heath. They wont be able to afford him and they are both ****.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Positionally still pretty poor but 1v1 Trent is a massively improved defender.

Back
Top Bottom