Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Arc

Groupie
Reaction score
Shame the nunes deal got done so late. We seem to have bid for a bunch of really talented players like diarra, hugo, boulaye dia; just unfortunate that there's no chance we'd get any players like these so close to the end of the window

SB_Upper

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Still hoping for one big-ish signing before 11, whether is be Boulaye Dia or someone else

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What's happening at fulham? Seems to be falling apart.
I don’t know…. The lads I do know there have gone radio silent in the whattsapps…..

he said at Xmas that things were on a knife edge that it could turn awesome or go to hell in a hand basket with one move….. wouldn’t go into detail, but players aren’t super happy and haven’t been for a while

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t know…. The lads I do know there have gone radio silent in the whattsapps…..

he said at Xmas that things were on a knife edge that it could turn awesome or go to hell in a hand basket with one move….. wouldn’t go into detail, but players aren’t super happy and haven’t been for a while
The fact that the owner's son, who is a complete and utter clown, runs things has a whole lot to do with that l'm sure....

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
Feel like mugatu in zoolander, feel like im taking crazy pills. You all do realise any information yduti shares is either guesswork or information readily available on the internet. It seems most get he is on the wind up but has some others still on tenderhooks for his next bit of info.
Leave him alone he's a Mix Legend :)

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh, I wish we didn't find out about a bid for Dia being rejected, as moving from him to Adams feels a shame. Going purely on goalscoring record as I've never seen Dia play.

Zosothethird

Reaction score
Has anyone seen Bellegarde play?

I’m interested in the nature of our business. It seems clear we are sticking with 4 at the back (only 1 CB signing) so what is our midfield going to look like?

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh, I wish we didn't find out about a bid for Dia being rejected, as moving from him to Adams feels a shame. Going purely on goalscoring record as I've never seen Dia play.
Would have been real nice, scored decently in a poor team last season.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am certainly taking work slowly, but with my light inbox at the moment I can probably get away with it.
We can enjoy deadline day for the first time in years mate!!

I think one of your fave beverages from the molmix YouTube post game reviews could be in order after the busy last few days on the transfer front to celebrate!!!!

SeaWolf

Reaction score
Feel like mugatu in zoolander, feel like im taking crazy pills. You all do realise any information yduti shares is either guesswork or information readily available on the internet. It seems most get he is on the wind up but has some others still on tenderhooks for his next bit of info.
Quite frankly, if he's willing to do all that legwork and present it here for me to find easily, I'm good with that.

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think it’s clear we have our targets identified and, if rumours are true, we have submitted multiple bids for players with the hope we get bites and agreements. Also looks like we have done this knowing that Nunes was leaving so we are not caught short at the end as best as possible.

It does look like we have shown our hands on our shortlists in a few positions and we don’t know who was priority 1,2,3 etc but it looks like a good strategy from Wolves.

Hope we get Bellegarde and Adams done.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
They won the treble last season so that would suggest they are
Eh. They cheat.

They won the treble and what glory was there? People barely cared. Their own players left the club for money. They don't REALLY care.

Maybe people are confused as to why, but this is what being plastic cheats gets you.

It's sad what has happened to this league, but that's how I see it.

Like a slow-growing cancer on the fabric of British society, that club.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just to illustrate your point. Here again is a picture of the son hugging wrestlers. Feel i should point out he is over 40

View attachment 36934
Wrestlers hug all the time. You trust each other with your bodies and lives. I know Kahn isn't a wrestler, but he's part of the business and you become close with everyone (unless you're CM Punk).

On top of that, you're damn right I'd give Ruben Neves a hug if I saw him! lol

Back
Top Bottom