Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

StaffordWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everton fans on their forum creaming over the thought of signing Gnonto for 30 odd million. Seems like it'd be a wild over pay for him. Do they never learn.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t have a problem with hugging. It’s the way Tony hugs, he is a strange fellow.

Oh btw I found a video of your wrestling match on YouTube. Congrats on getting in the ring! Your opponent looks like Vader dressed up as The Big Boss Man.

Haha, that one was actually on local TV. It was pretty cool! I think it was my second match.

Please god enough of the wrestling

It's got more parallels with Coronation Street than sport
You would last 2 seconds in the ring before crying. Just saying.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A few bids have gone in now, all being rejected. Is it going to be a case of “we tried” or will we get a Nunes replacement over the line?

Does feel a bit like that. Feels like Bellegarde is the one that's most likely if anything, with personal terms agreed.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So what are we all thinking will happen between now and 11?

In- Adams, Bellagarde/Reed
Out- Podence
We definitely need one more LW option. Gonzalez looks fun, but he's young. And Hwang is always hurt. And for some reason Neto is a RWer only now.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Depends whether the script wanted an upset or not…
More-so that your throwing your body on wood and metal with limited padding. Most people don't make it past the first week in training.

Throw yourself as hard as you can, backwards, onto your living room floor and tell me how it feels.

Anyway this is really off-topic so I'm not going to mention it again. Just find it funny how people will watch action movies and then harp on wrestling - which is basically just live stunts.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No profit there then, but a good chunk of wages off the books.
Says a lot about him then as obviously then there has not been a lot of interest in him. Tootball wise he is worth a lot more than that. So his antics must be the barrier that he has created. Mind you he probably couldn't give a fig about us not getting a decent fee as long as he gets his wages.

surreywolf

Reaction score
More-so that your throwing your body on wood and metal with limited padding. Most people don't make it past the first week in training.

Throw yourself as hard as you can, backwards, onto your living room floor and tell me how it feels.
Hi if possible could we talk about wolves now? This is of little or no interest to most wolves fans - many thanks

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi if possible could we talk about wolves now? This is of little or no interest to most wolves fans - many thanks
Yeah, I'm not the one who brought it up originally and already said I was going to stop discussing the off-topic conversation. - many thanks.

Wonder what the plan is without Adams.

Back
Top Bottom