Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Coops

Reaction score
Feel like mugatu in zoolander, feel like im taking crazy pills. You all do realise any information yduti shares is either guesswork or information readily available on the internet. It seems most get he is on the wind up but has some others still on tenderhooks for his next bit of info.
Let them believe if they wanna believe

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Right, because clubs never pay over the market value of a target when that target is their main replacement?

That’s true, but I don’t think he’s our only iron in the fire. This is Hobbs having multiple options and seeking good deals from clubs he knows are in weak positions. I’m all for that.

Derbywolf85

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Right, because clubs never pay over the market value of a target when that target is their main replacement?

If you just cough up the money, you are seen as a soft touch. Chelsea are your absolute PRIME example of this.

We negotiated the City deal for Nunes, got a Worldy. We negotiated the Joao Gomes deal, Got a worldy.

You don't just bang your cash on the table from the off.

Dan W

Groupie
Reaction score
He's got 1 Year left, the player wants an exit and has told them he won't sign a new deal.
So of course that instantly puts the selling team at a disadvantage.
It's why Mendes would've most likely advised Nunes to act how he did.

BrierleyHillWolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Feel like mugatu in zoolander, feel like im taking crazy pills. You all do realise any information yduti shares is either guesswork or information readily available on the internet. It seems most get he is on the wind up but has some others still on tenderhooks for his next bit of info.
If he annoys you so much just put him on ignore , why does it bother you so much ?

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have one, at least, every year. Mostly harmless

Dan W

Groupie
Reaction score
I am fan just like everyone here i support this fantastic club and try to get as much info as possible and all people do here is talk **** about me
You can't please everyone, some will believe, some won't.
If you want to continue posting your information. Go for it.

The ignore button is there for a reason if people are annoyed by it

Highlandwolf2

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am fan just like everyone here i support this fantastic club and try to get as much info as possible and all people do here is talk **** about me
Keep on giving us what info you get. It is these rumours that make this site worthwhile. As to those who criticise everything/everybody there are several (poor) Wolves fans forums - give them a go.

Arc

Groupie
Reaction score
Understand that wolves don’t leak much info its so hard to get info
I for one greatly appreciate the info you do provide and would love for you to continue as it's difficult to get info from wolves as you've said.

Back
Top Bottom