Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Beijing Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Wrestlers hug all the time. You trust each other with your bodies and lives. I know Kahn isn't a wrestler, but he's part of the business and you become close with everyone (unless you're CM Punk).

On top of that, you're damn right I'd give Ruben Neves a hug if I saw him! lol
I don’t have a problem with hugging. It’s the way Tony hugs, he is a strange fellow.

Oh btw I found a video of your wrestling match on YouTube. Congrats on getting in the ring! Your opponent looks like Vader dressed up as The Big Boss Man.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
WTF is going on?
Transfer deadline day and I seem to have entered some parallel universe where all Wolves fans seem to care about is wrestling & 50 year old jokes.
Someone **** off to Birmingham airport and restore sanity...
After the summer we've had we've all lost our marbles lol....

CrazyCrane

Groupie
Reaction score
I am fan just like everyone here i support this fantastic club and try to get as much info as possible and all people do here is talk **** about me
Please keep the info coming and try to ignore those who are jealous they have nothing to pass on. Those of us who don't say much don't want another ITKer driven off the site.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agreeing personal terms with a player despite his club rejecting a bid from us a couple of days back, with player trying to force their hand before the deadline.

How dare Man City, agents are ****s, tapping up, etc.

The practice happens, no one argues that, it is how clubs know players are available.

The city and nunes bit is that the player went on strike to push the deal through

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think one more in at best
Very late in window for any foreign players really
So expect maybe Adams possibly Reed to be only deals we can get done in time

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
In what world in Brennan Johnson worth £45m ?!
In a world where Cole Palmer is worth £43 million. Actually, that makes Johnson seem quite cheap. The only reason Palmer went for that is because he is a youngster at the treble winners. At least Johnson has performed consistently well in the EPL and on the international stage for Wales.

Back
Top Bottom