Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Better than Collins? Not Collins’ biggest fan but seems like a like for like swap to me so begs the question of why? Unless Sanchez is free of course. Have to be honest, not watched an awful lot of him…
Sanchez is a better player than collins.

Big strong lad, powerful in the tackle. But sadly lost his way a bit at spurs

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sounds like a huge rift at West Ham with Moyes basically saying no to all of the players their recruitment team are putting forward.

They want young and hungry, he wants experience.
My worry is that although Moyes wants JWP, their recruitment are more likely to prefer someone like Scott.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Or for when Wolife knocked the granny out of their pigs.
Apparently they were something to do with a double glazing firm which was one of Brizzle's sponsors. Almost up there with the Boggie's boiler....

Werewolf of Wombourne

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Better than Collins? Not Collins’ biggest fan but seems like a like for like swap to me so begs the question of why? Unless Sanchez is free of course. Have to be honest, not watched an awful lot of him…
It'll be interesting to see how Collins goes this season. I have a feeling that we might have done a good bit of business there.

Wolves in Limerick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The new Steve Bull
In fairness we really upped the ante when he came on against Celtic. He is still young but if he, Sasa and Doc could get 25 goals between them over the season, I would hope it would take the pressure off the other players and allow them to take us well over the 31 we scored in the Premiership last season and make us more attractive to watch also. UPW

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Spurs still want around 15 million for Sanchez from what I have read. Other sides interested as well. I'd say we have no chance of getting him.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My worry is that although Moyes wants JWP, their recruitment are more likely to prefer someone like Scott.

I doubt Scott would want to be caught up in that. Sign for West Ham and then find yourself sat on the bench because your manager wants experience.

Beijing Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It'll be interesting to see how Collins goes this season. I have a feeling that we might have done a good bit of business there.
i think in the short term at least it is good business. He is not ready to be starting CB in this league as he makes too many errors.

Now he may get better over the coming years but we could not afford to be the team where he makes all those mistakes. I can really see Brentford struggling while they are without Toney and have Collins as a starting CB.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I doubt Scott would want to be caught up in that. Sign for West Ham and then find yourself sat on the bench because your manager wants experience.
Except, of course, Moyes likely won't last too long if you believe what you hear in the Smoke. He'd be gone now but for Europe....

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we genuinely have £20m+ available I’d rather we spent it on a pacey right sided centre back, Mavropanos or Danso for example.

Far more important than signing Scott IMV.
Rather have Elvedi over both of them. Especially Danso who failed at Southampton

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Except, of course, Moyes likely won't last too long if you believe what you hear in the Smoke. He'd be gone now but for Europe....

True but then it’s really unknown because the player has no idea who might be in charge and whether he will want him or not.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We should be trying to sign more players like chiquinho. Surely there's more players out there in portugals mid table teams or in south america that'll only cost around 5m
Lots. How many who are any good and will definitely get a work permit though....

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Welcome to nginx

Been deleted now but holiday madeley article on Scott written as if we signed him.
‘wolves hope that their newest recruit hits the ground running’
Journalists probably have various articles ready in case a certain thing happens so they can edit and release it quickly? Probably posted by accident when it was meant to be saved, doesn’t necessarily mean it’s imminent. He possibly has a mirror article ready about us missing out on him.......

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lots. How many who are any good and will definitely get a work permit though....

I think they are looking to relax the WP requirements at some stage. Don't think it's been done just yet though.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems Sanchez was booed on and off the pitch v Bournemouth. Is he that bad considering they bought him for 40m+?!

Was linked to a 13m move to Spartak Moscow last week so would cost only 3/5ths of a Collins, but with more experience....and quality?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems Sanchez was booed on and off the pitch v Bournemouth. Is he that bad considering they bought him for 40m+?!

Was linked to a 13m move to Spartak Moscow last week so would cost only 3/5ths of a Collins, but with more experience....and quality?

Can we even afford 13 million? I thought we were struggling to sign the defender from Germany who is probably cheaper.

Krispy Kreme

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think we will still get Scott. After all this downbeat malarkey it would only take one signing to pep us up again
I also think we will sign Adams and someone like Sanchez.
Then there’s your “ new “ spine in the team to work around

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's just to put pressure on BMG to accept the bud for Elvidi I reckon the Sanchez stuff ...

But if we are going down the contract running down cheap option as alternative to Elvidi , then sure Eric Bailly... reckon you might get him for 5/8m...

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Didn’t we sign the next Davinson Sanchez?

Looked decent before signing for Spurs. As did Joe Rodon.

Back
Top Bottom