Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Lopetegui

Thank you Sir Jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s United it’s all about a “name”. JL would do a job there (as much as anyone else could, there issues run deeper than whos in the dugout).
Agree. They have, to use that much overused word, the most entitled fans on the planet (after Liverpool) and they haven't handled the pressure of expectation that comes from their so called "glorious" past.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agree. They have, to use that much overused word, the most entitled fans on the planet (after Liverpool) and they haven't handled the pressure of expectation that comes from their so called "glorious" past.
Hmmm..... Ever come across Gooners and, if talking outside England, Real and Barca fans?

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whereas Pinocchio doesn't give a **** and you give him a pass.
Who am I giving a pass to? ….. If you’re going to say Jeff, then forget it.

Again with the silly Pinocchio tag.……you’re better than that.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder if Lopetegui is keeping an eye on our games and squad; and I wonder if he considers he might have overreacted in throwing his toys out the pram?

If he had stayed and got the same results as we’ve had people would have said he was doing an excellent job given the summer net spend.

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder if Lopetegui is keeping an eye on our games and squad; and I wonder if he considers he might have overreacted in throwing his toys out the pram?

If he had stayed and got the same results as we’ve had people would have said he was doing an excellent job given the summer net spend.
Pretty sure he's ok chilling and counting his cash and waiting for someone to get sacked so he can make even more.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

He wasn't happy. Bad fit for the club...he thinks he is bigger than Wolves.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
He is bigger than Fosuns current ambitions. He wants to be managing a team in European competition not one that just wants to stay up.
That's nice for him. Don't think he's much as a manager, frankly. Maybe he will take a job on the continent....not sure why any prem club that he would go to would want him.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pretty sure he's ok chilling and counting his cash and waiting for someone to get sacked so he can make even more.

He's probably been speaking to people and knows he's a preferred candidate following a potential takeover.

Everton maybe?

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
He's probably been speaking to people and knows he's a preferred candidate following a potential takeover.

Everton maybe?
If he was unhappy at Wolves, you think he will like it at Everton?

He probably thinks he should have been hired for a job like Villa...but, uh, they got their appointment right methinks.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If he was unhappy at Wolves, you think he will like it at Everton?

He probably thinks he should have been hired for a job like Villa...but, uh, they got their appointment right methinks.
Do you think Emery would have hung around at Villa if he was told the promised backing was not happening?

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m not quite sure who they’d accept with the possible exception of Zidane.

They'd have been in a sheer meltdown outrage if someone like De Zerbi, or even Emery was appointed. Yet both are better than the "names" they keep appointing! There's probably more examples out there, football management seems such a strange mix of overrated old boys club, exotic foreigners (Bournemouth :D ), serial failures and so on.

Given Man Utds sense of entitlement, it might be that the best manager for the job, would be exactly the one that hasn't got the right image for them. Shouldn't really mock them, given how difficult it's been for us to find a decent manager post-Nuno. And how it just may be that an unfancied manager is gradually turning out to be just the one we needed - for our status right now, anyway.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They'd have been in a sheer meltdown outrage if someone like De Zerbi, or even Emery was appointed. Yet both are better than the "names" they keep appointing! There's probably more examples out there, football management seems such a strange mix of overrated old boys club, exotic foreigners (Bournemouth :D ), serial failures and so on.

Given Man Utds sense of entitlement, it might be that the best manager for the job, would be exactly the one that hasn't got the right image for them. Shouldn't really mock them, given how difficult it's been for us to find a decent manager post-Nuno. And how it just may be that an unfancied manager is gradually turning out to be just the one we needed - for our status right now, anyway.
Seen Potters name being linked think there will be a proper meltdown if he gets it.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He can bugger off there, for all I care.

He would probably want £250million to spend, take his mega size backroom staff with him and have that Spanish reporter, Balague, follow him everywhere, for another round of negative comments!
Im kinda hoping West Ham miss out on Europe. Getting fed up of seeing them like they have some entitlement to play in Europe each season now, and if Lopetegui was there it would be even more painful.

Back
Top Bottom