Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ki-Jana Hoever

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Excellent news, now confirmed.
The sale of Diogo and purchase of Ki seems like BRILLIANT business.
All part of the 'Grand Plan', which it would appear, has been revisited and detailed transfer departures and arrivals identified.
Good to see and rather than standing still, we seem to be planning to progress in a very positive way, launching a strong challenge for an assault on the establishment.
Bring it on.
Wolves ONLY Wolves!!

binners

Reaction score
Not gonna lie, I can’t get excited about this.

After everyone we’ve been linked with and Jota going, to end up with an unproven kid feels a bit deflating.

May be wrong but the way this has been presented it seems like he’ll be our first choice RWB.
Baptism of fire on Monday then.
love it, can’t wait to see him in action.
Baptism of fire Monday it is

whitnash wolf ex.dewsbury

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I read that Ki can either play CB or RWB. Surely at 5ft9 he's too short for a CB! I see him being played as Doc's replacement, however Rui will need to re-think his distribution as Doc won a lot in the air from Rui's kicks. Not sure whether this guy will. Only seen him in that debut match against us last season when he certainly impressed. One swallow doesn't make a summer, but has potential.
rui kicks it to the donk when he plays or raul drifts towards the right to control it or head it on

D

Deleted member 5962

I read that Ki can either play CB or RWB. Surely at 5ft9 he's too short for a CB! I see him being played as Doc's replacement, however Rui will need to re-think his distribution as Doc won a lot in the air from Rui's kicks. Not sure whether this guy will. Only seen him in that debut match against us last season when he certainly impressed. One swallow doesn't make a summer, but has potential.

He is about 6 foot tall according to most updated sites like transfermarkt.

MolineuxMixer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Excellent news, now confirmed.
The sale of Diogo and purchase of Ki seems like BRILLIANT business.
All part of the 'Grand Plan', which it would appear, has been revisited and detailed transfer departures and arrivals identified.
Good to see and rather than standing still, we seem to be planning to progress in a very positive way, launching a strong challenge for an assault on the establishment.
Bring it on.
Wolves ONLY Wolves!!
All part of the ‘Grand Plan’ to conquer the world!

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think this will be a good signing on the weight of it. 10m obviously much cheaper than silvas 35m

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very highly rated player,Liverpool have bought in experienced RCB so he wouldnt get much playing time there
Great move for the lad and good business for us,cover in a couple of places and time to get the Nuno treatment for the future,happy with this one :)

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Superb.... proof that the club read this ... first question "can you play right wing back ? "

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Welcome aboard mate but please can the next signing have some experience Jeff!

Cousins78

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lookimg forward to seeing this lad in action. Welcome KJH

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From one Flying Dutchman * RWB to another.

*Matt Doherty is part Dutch lol....

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Grand plan?
You sound like ****ing cult worshippers.

Before announcing the second coming, let's see him play a couple of games first.

Direwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great signing this obviously has some versatility which will give us defensive options.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was this guy one of Youts players? Are we after another dutch midfielder? Come on down frenkie de jong.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jeff shi is slightly smaller than marcel who is 5'10. Hoever towers over shi and is in the campana 6'2 range. Ladies and gentlemen we have our centre back.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really happy about this signing. It's been lost a little in the Jota furore but he fits the bill perfectly.

Kcb92

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Good option but need another more experienced option too imo

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t have any issues with the changes to the team, I just worry how little time they have all played together and understanding what Nuno wants. One of our strengths is how well drilled we are and that will probably suffer a little at first until new players bed in.

I hope we can have some perspective on here, Monday nights game against the footballing equivalent of the Harlem Globetrotters won’t be defining our season; win, lose or draw.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
I don’t have any issues with the changes to the team, I just worry how little time they have all played together and understanding what Nuno wants. One of our strengths is how well drilled we are and that will probably suffer a little at first until new players bed in.

I hope we can have some perspective on here, Monday nights game against the footballing equivalent of the Harlem Globetrotters won’t be defining our season; win, lose or draw.
We have one game a week until December now so plenty of time on the training pitch!

D

Deleted member LP 3925

I wish I’d have invented Calpol!
Funnily enough, I’m sitting in my laboratory at the moment, working on my prototype “Galpol” - one spoonful and all of your ailments are eased by a visitation from Gal Gadot. The ingredients are absinthe, kryptonite and a significant amount of imagination. I’m struggling to source any kryptonite so I’m persevering with just the other two ingredients. I’ll let you know how I get on.

Back
Top Bottom