Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ki-Jana Hoever

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Nuno on the lad

Nuno on Ki-Jana Hoever: "He will join us. He's a young player with talent and potential. This is what is happening. Diogo is joining Liverpool, and Ki will join us. He's not eligible for the match on Monday."

Nuno: "Ki is not eligible for Monday. He'll just us tomorrow, we'll integrate him. It's a small squad, he can give us good options. I'm really looking forward to working with him. But the squad is not closed and we need to work on that."
So more to come, exciting!

JadeWolf

Reaction score
No, Spiers said we’re done, why would Nuno know more!!
Tim Spiers didn’t know much when he was with the E&S and even less now. It reminds me of when Derren Brown predicted the lottery numbers after they’d done the draw.

Bankswolf The Third

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tim Spiers didn’t know much when he was with the E&S and even less now. It reminds me of when Derren Brown predicted the lottery numbers after they’d done the draw.
My favourite part of Wolves journalist twitter is Joe Edwards copy and paste of everything Percy or Spiers say

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nathan Ake is the same height.

He'll probably be RWB and if he develops physically like we've seen from Neto. Could move to RCB

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He is unproven in week in week out Premier League, very few first team appearances including off the bench. Could well get roasted in an early game lose his confidence, then the fans get on his back and his career slips away.
we need experience now for this season and use this lad as we have Vinagre to build up his experience and knowledge over 2 or three seasons then he might blossom. But experience first please.
There's no fans to worry about

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He sounds a confident lad, which I like. Hopefully, he'll settle in quickly. I read Juventus showed some interest but he chose us. If that is true it does leave a nice fuzzy feeling inside.

TriumphWolf

Reaction score
Be interesting to see how he slots into the Pack.... Dutchmen are renowned for their forthright views, hopefully he will have enough humility as well as self-confidence to fit in nicely (I’ll Trust that the recruitment team have assessed that aspect)

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Meh.

Welcome to Wolves though Ki, may you reach your 92 potential rating on Fifa.

Christ he’s got 92?!?! To all non-gaming nerds, Neves is allegedly only 87 potential.
However, if one was going to put any stock in game stat credibility, I’d say FM is in a rather different league to FIFA. (Jimenez was 78 last season).

You lie Wolf in Kenilworth, it’s only 84 in Fifa 20.

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
New Wolves signing Ki-Jana Hoever: "I think the Wolves fans can expect a flying Dutchman off the right side. I love to attack, but also do my work defensively. Right-back, full-back, wing-back, whatever you want." #wwfc

love it, can’t wait to see him in action.

Superted

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I have scoured the internet and his maximum height is 1 metre 83 cm which is 6 foot.
What's his minimum height? Does it depend whether he plays centre back or wing back?

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Welcome to Wolves Ki! Looking forward to seeing your development at the club

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The flying dutchman. I like it.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So there's or right wing back sorted with Buur as back up

JadeWolf

Reaction score
Welcome to Wolves Ki-Jana!

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, I can’t get excited about this.

After everyone we’ve been linked with and Jota going, to end up with an unproven kid feels a bit deflating.

May be wrong but the way this has been presented it seems like he’ll be our first choice RWB.

D

Deleted member 5962

After everyone we’ve been linked with and Jota going, to end up with an unproven kid feels a bit deflating.

May be wrong but the way this has been presented it seems like he’ll be our first choice RWB.

The number 2, which was Doc's number does make it seem so.

Pessimistic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very highly though of by Liverpool fans and I do remember him making his debut at Molineux in the cup. He looked a good player at 16 to be fair.

dizzydonut

Groupie
Reaction score
He is unproven in week in week out Premier League, very few first team appearances including off the bench. Could well get roasted in an early game lose his confidence, then the fans get on his back and his career slips away.
we need experience now for this season and use this lad as we have Vinagre to build up his experience and knowledge over 2 or three seasons then he might blossom. But experience first please.
Erm there aren’t any fans to get on his back.
Unless he stops mid run to check his Twitter feed?

L

LoneWolf49

Feel a bit better about him now than last night but it's just moved me more towards a neutral feeling than anything too exciting.

bigbadwolftoo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At least this guy, doesn't appear to be a Mendes temporary (or at least I think he isn't).

Back
Top Bottom