Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ki-Jana Hoever

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm not a happy clapper , but it's so draining the amount of moaning every time we sign a player.

Everyone's a expert , writing players off before they've kicked a ball.

I fully trust Nuno knows what he's doing as if he wasn't here we wouldn't be in the position we are in now.

Also remember if they haven't performed to ballon d'or standard in the first half of a cup match. Their **** and should be sold.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think Cannavaro might have done okay as a centre back.
Hi did, but players like Cannavaro and someone mentioned Billy Wright, were exceptions. Most CBs are strapping 6ft+. I'm not saying that Hoever can't play CB - I've hardly seen him, just that the norm is not for 5'9'' players to play in that position. Even Hoever himself is quoted as saying he 'considers himself a right back'. If this is the case; presumably Doc's replacement!

Cornwall Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Hi did, but players like Cannavaro and someone mentioned Billy Wright, were exceptions. Most CBs are strapping 6ft+. I'm not saying that Hoever can't play CB - I've hardly seen him, just that the norm is not for 5'9'' players to play in that position. Even Hoever himself is quoted as saying he 'considers himself a right back'. If this is the case; presumably Doc's replacement!
Transfermarkt has hom at 6' ..

BrierleyHillWolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
From a Liverpool site -

Crying shame. He seemed to hold a great deal of promise, but the side just seems to be developing too quickly for him to keep up with it.

Somebody will get a fantastic player though, so I hope we've got something built into whatever deal we agree to make something back.

Sutton

Reaction score
He's still growing.

yep, Prem league site has him as six foot. He will be six foot three next month....

Lad looks good to me. Fits our style and looks great on the ball. Will add some pace to our back line as well.

He will get a fair bit of game time this season I reckon.

RobB

Reaction score
The Daily Mail also claimed Obama was born in Kenya and UFOs are responsible for covid, so yeah I don't believe it

Tedious.

Another Monaco style signing, given how advanced our WBs play I guess he is more for the RCB position.

CodsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have to agree, there is no way we are spending over ten million on a player to go into the reserves or sit on the bench. He is coming in to make the RWB position his own...
We just spent 35M on a player of the same age to sit on the bench if that’s how you want to phrase it.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There is a 15% sell on clause so no buy back thankfully.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Like the look of him. Very mobile, a bit of a scrapper. Hope we start playing at the speed he is used to.

Metal Wolf89

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We just spent 35M on a player of the same age to sit on the bench if that’s how you want to phrase it.

Completely different circumstances, Jimenez will always start unless he is injured or cup games. Silva will be on the bench but will get minutes on the pitch this season, he is not a Campana purchase.

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Completely different circumstances, Jimenez will always start unless he is injured or cup games. Silva will be on the bench but will get minutes on the pitch this season, he is not a Campana purchase.
Should hope not at £35 million

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m genuinely quite excited about this buy, remember him at the FA cup game and remember pointing him out to my friend and noting how good he was. I try not to put too much emphasis on previous team performance usually, as if I’d done that in previous years, I’d have laughed out loud being told Doherty had been sold to Spurs, Coady was playing for England and players I’d never heard of like Willy Boly were now permanent fixtures in our side - all under Nuno’s coaching, so that plus noticing him in the cup game is giving me a good feeling!

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have scoured the internet and his maximum height is 1 metre 83 cm which is 6 foot.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know it’s another kid, and I 100% believe we need 1-2 good to go top notch players, however I can’t help but think this lad looks the real deal.

Good signing this I think.

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know it’s another kid, and I 100% believe we need 1-2 good to go top notch players, however I can’t help but think this lad looks the real deal.

Good signing this I think.

If he turns out to be another Coady we'll have done a great deal.

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nuno on the lad

Nuno on Ki-Jana Hoever: "He will join us. He's a young player with talent and potential. This is what is happening. Diogo is joining Liverpool, and Ki will join us. He's not eligible for the match on Monday."

Nuno: "Ki is not eligible for Monday. He'll just us tomorrow, we'll integrate him. It's a small squad, he can give us good options. I'm really looking forward to working with him. But the squad is not closed and we need to work on that."

Back
Top Bottom