Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Forum Issues?

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
just trying to reply to a post on the Willian thread and keep getting this errorCapture.JPG

posting to thread seems OK, replying to a post on thread seems to give the error

Last edited:

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
ok thanks, this helps us :)
replying on other threads hasn't been a problem. So I tried replying to a different post on that thread and that was fine too so I tried replying to the post that was causing the problem to start with and it still gives the error.

I was going to quote it here but inserting the quote here and trying to post this message gives the same error

Anyway its the one from Kyser Soze : £17.7M apparently for a permanent deal (round about post number 503, the number seems to change each time I view the thread)

So looks like it's something in the content of that post that is the issue

EDIT: It seems to be the username My guess is it's to do with the accent on the O for some reason

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Keyser Sze

cut and past username and I got the error when trying to post, delete the O and it's OK

arooooo

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
For your particular issue try this
Post in thread 'Forum Issues?' Forum Issues?
FWIW, re: my original problem, I've only had it fail to load once, in the past month-plus, when it seemed to automagically fix itself, despite my having done nada....

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just to let you know the site was down again for me for the past 20 minutes or so. Couldn't access it with the standard error messages (as seen above) being displayed.

Then can't post 'Oops ran into some problems'

Huw66

Reaction score
I don’t bother posting as mine get referred to moderator- as a newbie. Defeats the object of a discussion forum. Maybe I should come on as a Chorley fan ... he’s had no such problems. All the best Wolves fans .

theinvisibleman

Administrator
Reaction score
I know this is probably a pain, but if you get an error could you make a note of the date and time so we can be specific with the hosting people. A screenshot would be great too

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
I don’t bother posting as mine get referred to moderator- as a newbie. Defeats the object of a discussion forum. Maybe I should come on as a Chorley fan ... he’s had no such problems. All the best Wolves fans .
Like any newcomer your initial posts are premoderated, like many forums, it is to stop spam and other opportunist posters. You haven't made enough premod posts yet. However posting in this manner isn't going to win you many friends.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
An obvious question: How do you know that the Chorley poster wasn't subject to pre-mod too?

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Anyway can we keep this thread clear for any technical problems on the forum.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
just trying to reply to a post on the Willian thread and keep getting this errorView attachment 19439

posting to thread seems OK, replying to a post on thread seems to give the error
I get this too sometimes. It’s usually , ( I think), because I’m editing or adding something that’s been changed by an original poster.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Very clunky this morning bod, failures accessing messages etc.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
just now 10:15) accessing main molineuxmix.co.uk page get a you are being redirected mmix-Capture.JPGindicator then times out and get the following error going direct to the molineuxmix.co.uk/forum/index.php seems ok

UPDATE: 10:45 main page seems to be working again now

Last edited:

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
just now 10:15) accessing main molineuxmix.co.uk page get a you are being redirected View attachment 19561indicator then times out and get the following error going direct to the molineuxmix.co.uk/forum/index.php seems ok

excellent thanks for that, have been speaking to the server people recently so this is useful

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
just now 10:15) accessing main molineuxmix.co.uk page get a you are being redirected View attachment 19561indicator then times out and get the following error going direct to the molineuxmix.co.uk/forum/index.php seems ok

I had that too at the same time

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm getting the same issues as I had last season (as discussed previously via DM) when attempting to update the PPG thread - essentially nothing much happens when I attempt to upload images of the charts and then access to the Mix is nigh on impossible for the next 15 mins or so (from any device).

This never seems to be an issue in the early days of the thread, however becomes an issue later on - its almost like it doesn't like the number of images attached to a thread over time.

I know it was looked into before but I don't think was ever resolved due to other issues/priorities. This time I was accessing via chrome but has happened via Edge and Safari on my phone too.

Images below - the first one shows the lack of progress attaching files (40kb each) and then the subsequent inability to access the mix for a period of time afterwards (as you can see, I can attach images elsewhere)
mol mix issues 1.JPGmol mix isues.JPG
{edit} have just tried to post a 4 word test post on that thread also and getting the same issue

the current thread is here...however it’s happened before on other incarnations of the thread last season too (twice)

Last edited:

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is anyone else having issues with the site? The last few days I keep getting messages constantly throughout the day saying 'server not responding' etc?

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Is anyone else having issues with the site? The last few days I keep getting messages constantly throughout the day saying 'server not responding' etc?
cant find anything so far, the server people have been having a look

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Couldn’t get on for about 2 hours , ( maybe more) on Sunday but finally got partly on and said site is being updated.

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm getting the same issues as I had last season (as discussed previously via DM) when attempting to update the PPG thread - essentially nothing much happens when I attempt to upload images of the charts and then access to the Mix is nigh on impossible for the next 15 mins or so (from any device).

This never seems to be an issue in the early days of the thread, however becomes an issue later on - its almost like it doesn't like the number of images attached to a thread over time.

I know it was looked into before but I don't think was ever resolved due to other issues/priorities. This time I was accessing via chrome but has happened via Edge and Safari on my phone too.

Images below - the first one shows the lack of progress attaching files (40kb each) and then the subsequent inability to access the mix for a period of time afterwards (as you can see, I can attach images elsewhere)
View attachment 19603View attachment 19604
{edit} have just tried to post a 4 word test post on that thread also and getting the same issue

the current thread is here...however it’s happened before on other incarnations of the thread last season too (twice)

@bod101 can you help with this... I still can't post on that thread and given its been quite quiet without people chasing me, I assumed it wasn't just me, however @BaggeridgeWolf posted on it this afternoon.

I can start another for the second half of the season if that's easier but ideally it would be good if it can be fixed.... even if its to say I'm doing something wrong.

Thanks

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
@bod101 can you help with this... I still can't post on that thread and given its been quite quiet without people chasing me, I assumed it wasn't just me, however @BaggeridgeWolf posted on it this afternoon.

I can start another for the second half of the season if that's easier but ideally it would be good if it can be fixed.... even if its to say I'm doing something wrong.

Thanks
It's all very odd. Can you pm me what you were trying to post?

Are you able to just post the word "test"

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's all very odd. Can you pm me what you were trying to post?

Are you able to just post the word "test"

well frustratingly (albeit good news) I was able to post "test" and I then tried to post a chart and that worked too. As per supergran's post though - you can see it wasn't just me! I tried a few times over the course of a few days and it wouldn't let me

Thanks, I'll try and do a full update in a bit and see what happens

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
well frustratingly (albeit good news) I was able to post "test" and I then tried to post a chart and that worked too. As per supergran's post though - you can see it wasn't just me! I tried a few times over the course of a few days and it wouldn't let me

Thanks, I'll try and do a full update in a bit and see what happens
I can’t even like a post on that thread it just freezes

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Locked out from about 1900 until midnight when l went to bed last night. Wouldn't connect/timed out and usual error message.

Back
Top Bottom