Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Forest away

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Looks like they are releasing them by Blocks, so the rest will no doubt come online from this afternoon
Good luck with that!
Think we're already into that frustrating "sold out until someone drops them out of their basket" period.

Wonder why it was 1100 pts, must be loads with that number. Again just a bit of a lottery. Fortunately for me I went old school and put them in my basket at 12:45,no queue-it refresh.

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shame were getting no more, I knew this would be a popular game. Could have took 4k

JH1902

Groupie
Reaction score
A load for sale on Facebook already, people are just buying them for the points.

Hopefully I can get one at 4pm today, they keep popping up.

Edit: Doesn't look likely!

Last edited:

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Unless the cricket got moved there was no chance and no solution at all thanks to Derby vs Forest being on TV. Maybe delaying the game until the week after might have been better but I assume there's a full EFL fixture list for then.

That said, people can't moan about cup competitions not being taken seriously when they cause fixture congestion in the 2nd ****ing week of the PL season - when players are still trying to get up to speed and 100% match fit without getting injured.

Surely we must be due an international break soon?

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Are we not allowed a larger allocation for cup games ...how have they got this so wrong again ?

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Entitled to 10%
So guess Wolves chose the lower as couldn’t face the logistics of selling and getting tickets out a larger number…….something they’re failing miserably with at the minute.

Heard a lot of 0 hours ticket office staff were got rid of anyone know if this is true?

JH1902

Groupie
Reaction score
Looks like they're all gone now, seem to be in high demand. Shame about the allocation.

AberWolf

Reaction score
Will be no more than 75% in the away end. People are loyalty point shopping

AberWolf

Reaction score
Up to 1500 will have gone to ASTs so are the other 500 not turning up?
If I could, I'd buy 10 loyalty points for £15 to give me a better chance for Spurs away. Regardless if I could go to the Forest away game or not. Maybe I'm being too cynical.

Bilbrook Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
They’re all over Facebook on sale. This is the real close shop that’s needs sorting by the club not home members tickets.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
I was in TO at 1.45 and a number in front of me were buying forest tkts, some though were being told to come bk at 4pm as they didnt have relevant points, there was only 1 lady on when i gt there and a guy jumped on around 2oclock

JH1902

Groupie
Reaction score
I managed to get one, see you all there.

A load over Facebook being sold by point hoarders, oh well.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What’s the advantage of points now?

Is it just used for away tickets?
Or to get membership plus next year maybe?

JH1902

Groupie
Reaction score
What’s the advantage of points now?

Is it just used for away tickets?
Or to get membership plus next year maybe?

More than likely both but I highly doubt any away games will get down to members, maybe your Brighton and Newcastle aways but that's about it. STH will still gain points.

Edit: Another load of tickets added by the way.

Last edited:

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
More than likely both but I highly doubt any away games will get down to members, maybe your Brighton and Newcastle aways but that's about it.

Edit: Another load of tickets added by the way.
But the away tickets get sold via a points system to season ticket holders ?

JH1902

Groupie
Reaction score
But the away tickets get sold via a points system to season ticket holders ?

And I'm guessing they still will. I think they did away with points for members with the introduction of membership plus but STH will still gain points and be higher up in the queue the more points they have.

bigwolf

Reaction score
And I'm guessing they still will. I think they did away with points for members with the introduction of membership plus but STH will still gain points and be higher up in the queue the more points they have.

The ticket office informed me both members and plus members (and of course ST holders) will get points for tickets purchased this season but will not be used for selling of tickets.

Why? The example I was given if wolves get to a final this season they still need a way of ensuring fans who have gone this season get priority first.

Which makes sense.

bigwolf

Reaction score
If I could, I'd buy 10 loyalty points for £15 to give me a better chance for Spurs away. Regardless if I could go to the Forest away game or not. Maybe I'm being too cynical.

Suggest that to Vinny and he'll give you a job ha!

JH1902

Groupie
Reaction score
The ticket office informed me both members and plus members (and of course ST holders) will get points for tickets purchased this season but will not be used for selling of tickets.

Why? The example I was given if wolves get to a final this season they still need a way of ensuring fans who have gone this season get priority first.

Which makes sense.

Bloody hell, something from the club that makes sense!

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
About another 1000 tickets now on sale, no idea if they were held back earlier or we've been given a further allocation!!??

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
About another 1000 tickets now on sale, no idea if they were held back earlier or we've been given a further allocation!!??
Y blocks are on sale, so even though it says 2k still, I reckon those are what used to be away, but are now home tickets. So hopefully sense has prevailed and we've got the whole (lower) end.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The new blocks on sale definitely take uss to the normal home side of that stand but not sure if they originally sold from as far over the other side as away fans usually go.

kinyo298

Reaction score
A load for sale on Facebook already, people are just buying them for the points.

Hopefully I can get one at 4pm today, they keep popping up.

Edit: Doesn't look likely!
Which page on Facebook please?

top fox wolf

Reaction score
Y blocks are on sale, so even though it says 2k still, I reckon those are what used to be away, but are now home tickets. So hopefully sense has prevailed and we've got the whole (lower) end.
Had to go to ticket office today to sort out a problem with my direct debit last season my late wife paid though her credit card .so I informed the club 4 weeks ago that the direct debit details will be on my card this season. O k Mr turley all sorted the lady said on the phone .had 4 email s from the club that my debit card details are wrong can I come in and sort it .Well I have the problem was who ever dealt with me never updated my new card details my late wife's was still on file .the girl on the counter couldn’t apologise anough its really not good enough only 2 people on.the hatches with a counter for 8 hatches not good enough for a Premier league club .

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Had to go to ticket office today to sort out a problem with my direct debit last season my late wife paid though her credit card .so I informed the club 4 weeks ago that the direct debit details will be on my card this season. O k Mr turley all sorted the lady said on the phone .had 4 email s from the club that my debit card details are wrong can I come in and sort it .Well I have the problem was who ever dealt with me never updated my new card details my late wife's was still on file .the girl on the counter couldn’t apologise anough its really not good enough only 2 people on.the hatches with a counter for 8 hatches not good enough for a Premier league club .
I was there today to, what time u go? I was there from around 1.45 - 2.30

Back
Top Bottom