Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Forest away

WS10Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season 2013-14
Reaction score
Why so few?
Was hoping we’d get much more.
Maybe they will give more once we sell those?
Maybe. Could be initial allocation I guess. Don’t see Forest selling out so hopefully we could get more. Will be disappointing if we don’t sell those 2000 tickets.

lmuwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Mir will probably play, given the tweet wolves just sent out

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Please note, all tickets are subject an admin fee of 50p per ticket and a £1 transaction fee.
“We’re giving you a £2 discount. On second thoughts, we’ll need £1.50 of that back please.”

JH1902

Groupie
Reaction score
Expected more, they may release more tickets though if the initial allocation sells out.

Anyone know anything about travel to the game? Will the club be putting coaches on? Train timings look tight so if anyone could recommend any travel (apart from driving, I don't fancy driving) I'd appreciate it!

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How ridiculous. Wolves have complained according to Spiers, are they spoilt three-year-old's as well?

Also very funny that you call me childish and then announce to the forum that you're putting me on ignore haha :D :D
Wolves complained, asked for a number of alternatives, and got shot down.
From that point…what more exactly are you expecting?

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn't think you was attending this season?
I've deferred my ST for 1 season but I will try to get to some games when I can. It's the train travel that bothers me tbh. Forest is not too bad a drive for me from here so I'll see how the tickets go and decide later. You want that pint?!

WS10Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season 2013-14
Reaction score
Expected more, they may release more tickets though if the initial allocation sells out.

Anyone know anything about travel to the game? Will the club be putting coaches on? Train timings look tight so if anyone could recommend any travel (apart from driving, I don't fancy driving) I'd appreciate it!
Club coaches leave Molineux at 4:45, £19.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
This just gets better and better. 2k is all they have to give us apparently and if they have home STH in the "away end" I expect that is all we'll get, so by the time ASTs have had their go and the usual club slice, there will be hardly any for the rest of us to squabble over. No wonder they weren't in a hurry to get going with the sales.

Which would be slightly less annoying if the crowd was going to be over 15k.

Last edited:

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Reluctant to increase demand, but STH with 1100 pts at 1pm. So tomorrow will be 10am Man U and 1pm Forest, both after the last few tickets. Good job I've got nothing better to do! If you AST types could avoid clogging up the website at 10am please!

Prices: Adult £17 | 65+ or Under 23 £12 | Under 11 £4 Season Ticket Holders receive a £2 discount per ticket
Wednesday 18th August, 10am - Gold and silver away season ticket holders | Wednesday 18th August, 1pm - Season ticket holders with 1100+ loyalty points
Wednesday 18th August, 4pm - All season ticket holders | Thursday 19th August, 10am - Members | Thursday 19th August, 4pm - General sale
Allocation 2,000 tickets

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've deferred my ST for 1 season but I will try to get to some games when I can. It's the train travel that bothers me tbh. Forest is not too bad a drive for me from here so I'll see how the tickets go and decide later. You want that pint?!
Better not have that pint tbf, my teenage daughter tends to be with me

Last edited:

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Reluctant to increase demand, but STH with 1100 pts at 1pm. So tomorrow will be 10am Man U and 1pm Forest, both after the last few tickets. Good job I've got nothing better to do! If you AST types could avoid clogging up the website at 10am please!

Prices: Adult £17 | 65+ or Under 23 £12 | Under 11 £4 Season Ticket Holders receive a £2 discount per ticket
Wednesday 18th August, 10am - Gold and silver away season ticket holders | Wednesday 18th August, 1pm - Season ticket holders with 1100+ loyalty points
Wednesday 18th August, 4pm - All season ticket holders | Thursday 19th August, 10am - Members | Thursday 19th August, 4pm - General sale
Allocation 2,000 tickets
Such a **** show. Why is it only 3 hour windows? Surely a day each category be fine

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Are we getting Loyalty points for this one????

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Are we getting Loyalty points for this one????
I assume so, although it won't matter much, because the only people who will be able to get tickets can get them anyway. This is the current problem, they should be called lucky ******* points really.

WKFWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
jesus is there anything people wont moan at the club about nowadays?!

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The game is only 6 days away and five different windows. If it does make it to members they at least deserve more than a couple of days notice.
Think ast and 1100 holders deserve more than a 3 hour window when you may be busy.

Back
Top Bottom