Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Forest away

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looking forward to my first away game of the season! Where is anyone/everyone going pre-match? Last time I was at Forest we went to the Notts County ground, but I dunno if it will be open for a midweek cup game?

Nice to see you posting again Jade.

Don't know about where everyone will be as we always stop at least 10 miles away,and straight into the ground.Have a nice day bab whatever.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Nice to see you posting again Jade.

Don't know about where everyone will be as we always stop at least 10 miles away,and straight into the ground.Have a nice day bab whatever.
Thanks! :)

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't agree with the 'play the kids' scenario .
Play a mixture of first teamers AND kids, fine, with a strong bench to help if required.
We need a win!
Play as per v Leicester and Spurs then surely the tide will turn .

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't agree with the 'play the kids' scenario .
Play a mixture of first teamers AND kids, fine, with a strong bench to help if required.
We need a win!
Play as per v Leicester and Spurs then surely the tide will turn .
Came on to say this.

We've lost our last five competitive games and we are joint bottom of the league.

We need a win.

YamYamWolf

Reaction score
Looking forward to my first away game of the season! Where is anyone/everyone going pre-match? Last time I was at Forest we went to the Notts County ground, but I dunno if it will be open for a midweek cup game?
It's open from 5 Jade.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Could do with progressing to ensure players like Fabio and MGW get minutes tbh. They ain’t getting anywhere near the starting lineup else based on the first couple of games this season.

Hopefully at least half a side of first-team squad players in.

Guessing the absolutely essential current players like Raul, Adama and Neves won’t even travel.

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Me too looks & sounds like a good egg, back him Jeffrey!

RMNottm

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only the league cup but both teams would benefit from a win.

I expect to see first team bench players like Silva and MGW. Who to play in cdm role and wingers? Some good assessments on here but please win and win well!

RMNottm

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One think I am in Forest end but please away fans sing a song Rafa Mir

Jd132

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I know it's only a 52 hour turnaround but losing your first three games in charge with one of them being the bottom team in the Championship is not a good look. Our fans, other fans and particularly the media will start the questions.

Extenuating circumstances, lots of shots, plenty of possession may all be true but we have a real chance here for Trincao, Traore and Raul to all get off the mark in style by giving a team a stuffing. The confidence could surge and we could really kick on.

Watching Fabio and Morgan toil to make inroads is not going to be a fun watch and even if they do anything they are back on the bench for Sunday.

I would make three changes from the weekend only- Marcal, Semedo and Moutinho out with Rayan, Hoever and Donk in.

RMNottm

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know it's only a 52 hour turnaround but losing your first three games in charge with one of them being the bottom team in the Championship is not a good look. Our fans, other fans and particularly the media will start the questions.

Extenuating circumstances, lots of shots, plenty of possession may all be true but we have a real chance here for Trincao, Traore and Raul to all get off the mark in style by giving a team a stuffing. The confidence could surge and we could really kick on.

Watching Fabio and Morgan toil to make inroads is not going to be a fun watch and even if they do anything they are back on the bench for Sunday.

I would make three changes from the weekend only- Marcal, Semedo and Moutinho out with Rayan, Hoever and Donk in.
I find your lack of faith disturbing….

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Think its vital we progress albeit with resting first teamers. If Neves and Moutinho are the coaches preferred starting 2 in midfield and with our wafer thin squad i dont want them anywhere near this game.
All the fringe players will be playing, Donk MGW Silva Hoever RAN. After all we splashed £55million on those last 3 names, if they cant step up and impress against Forest in the leage cup, what did we buy them for!?!
Would love a cup run as we clearly aint gonna be getting near europe this season and even rotating that team should be good enough.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Frankly the PL matters much more than the Walt Disney (Mickey Mouse) cup. Secondly what makes you think that Forest will go string for this fixture? Would l prefer to win? Of course. Would l be heartbroken if we don't? Nope.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Frankly the PL matters much more than the Walt Disney (Mickey Mouse) cup. Secondly what makes you think that Forest will go string for this fixture? Would l prefer to win? Of course. Would l be heartbroken if we don't? Nope.
Not really up with the Forest squad, but I think it's down to the bones with a massive game for them on Saturday, so I'd be surprised if they are anywhere near full strength. If our second string can't beat there's it will be a poor effort.

Back
Top Bottom