Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Forest away

NickJohnG

Groupie
Reaction score
With the game being played on the 24th, I can only imagine they'll be announced soon and up for sale soon too.

We'll just have to wait for the club to announce.
Is the game DEFINITELY On Tuesday 24th?

I can’t see that confirmed anywhere?

need to take time off work so would really appreciate 100% confirmation if anyone knows??

JH1902

Groupie
Reaction score
Is the game DEFINITELY On Tuesday 24th?

I can’t see that confirmed anywhere?

need to take time off work so would really appreciate 100% confirmation if anyone knows??

If you're signed up to the Wolves eCal for fixtures, it's put the game in there for the 24th so I can only assume it'll be played then.

NickJohnG

Groupie
Reaction score
If you're signed up to the Wolves eCal for fixtures, it's put the game in there for the 24th so I can only assume it'll be played then.
Thanks - date on the App says the same.

Not booking time off on “assuming” though……it’s bound to be on the Wednesday as soon as I do that……

Be handy for the club to confirm stuff a bit clearer.

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I hope this isn't a closed shop for away season ticket holders and membership plus as I'd like to attend this fixture.

JH1902

Groupie
Reaction score
I hope this isn't a closed shop for away season ticket holders and membership plus as I'd like to attend this fixture.

Are you a season ticket holder? If so, you'll get one no problem.

Even if you're a member, I can see this one dropping down to members sale.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just me expecting it to be Wednesday given we’re playing on the Sunday before?

Bilbrook Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Fairly sure MP is league games only, is potential for loyalty point scheme to be used but imagine it will be straight ST to all members.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don’t think membership plus is used for aways. If it some how does get below sths you’d like to think theres at least a couple of brackets before all members based on last seasons loyalty points (as is still the case for aways). Ie 250, 200, 150 then 100 for example.

Alienwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Why has the Spurs match been switched to Sunday? Not for TV and can’t see that they have a European game.

Alienwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
They are in that new silly European competition aren’t they

Thanks for that. So silly, that it’s not even listed on the fixtures on Sky Sports App. Looked on BBC Sports and they do have an away match on Thursday.

OC11

Reaction score
Our website says Wednesday but the app Tuesday. Hopefully we’ll find out tomorrow.

JH1902

Groupie
Reaction score
Just waiting for the date to be confirmed and will be booking my annual leave. Calendar says Tuesday but website says Wednesday, hopefully it'll be confirmed at some point today.

Anyone going on the train for this one? Game ends at 21:45 and the last train to Wolverhampton is at 22:15 which gets you back for 00:16. Might have to look at coach.

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone going on the train for this one? Game ends at 21:45 and the last train to Wolverhampton is at 22:15 which gets you back for 00:16. Might have to look at coach.
If scores are level after 90 minutes the game goes to penalties, so the train would be a no no!

SingYourHeartsOut

"Inglorious"
Reaction score
Not wishing to start another moan, but this game is probably 8 days away now and we don't have a confirmation of anything. Are they likely to be posting tickets?

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not wishing to start another moan, but this game is probably 8 days away now and we don't have a confirmation of anything. Are they likely to be posting tickets?
99 /100 will be print at home

WS10Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season 2013-14
Reaction score
Big logistical issues regarding the cricket, complicated by us playing Sunday afternoon and Forest the following Saturday lunchtime. No ideal solution.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Big logistical issues regarding the cricket, complicated by us playing Sunday afternoon and Forest the following Saturday lunchtime. No ideal solution.
We better not be the ones to suffer from this by playing Tuesday.

It's a Forest problem so if they can't hold it Wednesday, do it Thursday or offer to switch to Molineux.

We should take the cup seriously, or more seriously than last year, but playing Sun & Tuesday would not really make that possible.

WS10Wolf

Reaction score
We better not be the ones to suffer from this by playing Tuesday.

It's a Forest problem so if they can't hold it Wednesday, do it Thursday or offer to switch to Molineux.

We should take the cup seriously, or more seriously than last year, but playing Sun & Tuesday is not ideal.
Agree but as I say there are lots of discussions going on. I don’t know any more than that.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What time does the crocket start and end?

Is it definitely an issue I went to an England test match (**** knows why hate cricket) the same day as Carl Froch boxing at Nottingham Arena once (9000 there) once and wasn’t an issue. Know not as close but the arena isn’t that far away.

WS10Wolf

Reaction score
What time does the crocket start and end?

Is it definitely an issue I went to an England test match (**** knows why hate cricket) the same day as Carl Froch boxing at Nottingham Arena once (9000 there) once and wasn’t an issue. Know not as close but the arena isn’t that far away.
Starts at 7pm, so will finish at about 10?

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Forest website has the game down as Tuesday.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Play at molineux :p

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Spurs game should be moved to Saturday or our game played on Wednesday .

Alternatively forest ask to move the game to molineux ?

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Spurs game should be moved to Saturday or our game played on Wednesday .

Alternatively forest ask to move the game to molineux ?
Spurs play in Europe on Thursday so zero chance of match moving back to Saturday given that is why it moved in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom