Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Aston Villa v Wolves comms thread.

R

reanswolf

**** me I turned off when 2-0 down, just put TV on and............................is it a mistake!!

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lads. I can't believe. Utterly dreadful game of football between two mistaken ridden sides but what a comeback. That says it all about the mentality

Lage needs to be a bit more positive with his team selections. He doesnt have to go all gung ho, but there are definate improvments we could make.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
well no, let's not leave it there

'you strike me as a glass half-empty kind of guy' or something like that you said

so you're saying that was based on one post about today's game? you're sticking with that? you sure?
pretty quick judgment to come to from one post, especially when there are many others who seem equally unconvinced by Wolves performance up to that point, why pick on me?

also I don't have access to any means of watching the game so I'm listening to RadioWM commentary and am guided partly by the action on the pitch as portrayed by the commentators and also their analysis of it, one of the analysts being Mel Eves but does this mean that I am unqualified to make a post on an internet Wolves forum and should just shut up?
If you're happy to pass someone else's (Mel Eve's) opinion off as your own then good luck with that.

What are you arguing exactly? That your opinion (based on someone else's) is as valid as a first hand opinion?

Nah, not for me Ned, should have just left it.

In summary, yes your second hand opinion is pretty irrelevant. Like I said, you could and should have just left it.

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Credit where due. Whether by luck or design, Bruno’s (late) subs had quite an impact. Just a good job the lads had the bit between their teeth and there was enough time.
Overall, two closely matched teams - both fairly poor in a couple of areas of the pitch. Another 3 points. Don’t care whether it was deserved or not. That should tell Bruno not to be afraid and not be so conservative.

Mr Sizzle

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Plenty of time to pick that apart ! But sxxxw that for today

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lads. I can't believe. Utterly dreadful game of football between two mistaken ridden sides but what a comeback. That says it all about the mentality

Well, the mentality of the final 20 minutes. Up till then, I think it was our mentality that was all wrong. Far too cautious and fearful. Once we went for it, we looked excellent. Podence did his part, but overall, it was as much to do with a change in mentality I reckon.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Unbelievable turnaround. Think it was slightly more luck than judgment but **** it, so so happy!

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Someone call the police. There’s been a murder in B6

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lost my voice when the third went in. What a comeback. That’s right up there. Can’t believe how we did it, but what a result.

wolvesjoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Up to 8th place, 3 points off top 4.

Only Liverpool, City and Chelsea have won more games.

Best form in whole division.

But Lage is out of his depth and should be sacked apparently.

What are some people on? Seriously....

Rednal Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At the game. He has no Credit in the bank. This useless Portuguese Rodney trotter needs sending out the door. Pathetic.
Oh dear. You've gone top of the pleb comments league with that one. Hope you saw the 3rd go in and that you weren't on your phone.

Back
Top Bottom