Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Aston Villa v Wolves comms thread.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
An agenda? Christ grow up

There we have it. You said you havent seen him post one single positive post ever. Strange that as he was praising Sa for his save against Ings in the first half but you appear to have missed that one whilst calling him out on his negative posts despite there being plenty of others who were just as negative on that thread yesterday.

If anything I think you have some growing up to do.

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The one big plus to come out of yesterday (for me) was that the team were 0-2 down (after playing ok) when Lage decided to ring the changes, not so much in personel but in system of play/set-up. Suddenly, with Podence and Neves pulling the strings in midfield and Traore bursting from deep we were asking the Villa defence questions they never even dreamt existed.

The players must surely take a huge amount of confidence in Lage's teams ability to find solutions (yes, I know, Nuno...) from the situation they found themselves in and the eventual turnaround in such a short period of time.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope, if and when you end up in hospital for COVID and complications, that others are equally as sympathetic.
Yawn.

I’m not his doctor how would I know he’s been in hospital? He’s clearly on the mend as he’s posting his drivel on here. If my life was threatened I’d probably avoid the negativity of the match day thread

Back
Top Bottom