Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Aston Villa v Wolves comms thread.

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have put this up early as I will not be able to do so at the expected time. I have a hospital appointment with the toothologist at 1:20 pm and it is a fair distance away. I hope to be back for the start of the match or thereabouts though.

I will be grateful if someone can post the team at the appropriate time.

COYW this is a must win game! :D :D :D

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I have put this up early as I will not be able to do so at the expected time. I have a hospital appointment with the toothologist at 1:20 pm and it is a fair distance away. I hope to be back for the start of the match or thereabouts though.

A toothologist? Have you just made that up because you're going to see someone about erectile dysfunction?!

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s not a must win game. A win would be fantastic but I bet I’m not alone in thinking g a point would be good.
No your not alone i think a point would be great at this stage
Obviously 3 is the objective but we all know how we usually perform after a break

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I agree that a point would be good, but from a 'bragging rights' point of view it is a 'must win' game IMHO.
And......

We must resurrect that video of those two Jamaican dudes singing on the beach. :grinning:

At some point.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks unbalanced 3 5 2 to me.

Lack of depth in our striking department hits us again.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ok… didn’t expect that team but I’m not against it as long as the wingbacks get involved.

The only real gripe is that Matt Targett has bottled playing Traore every single time he’s been up against him. I know Adama is playing but it’s through the middle so won’t be on him all the time.

Still… let’s ****ing do this!

GY Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought it might be a bit too soon for Raul

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A shame Raul is not playing. I have really enjoyed watching him back to his near best and especially his partnership with Hwang...

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just muttering to myself while walking the dog what the team should be and then up it pops exactly what I said.

So happy with that I like it when the managers thoughts are similar to the fans.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Interesting. No Jimenez for us but Martinez and Luiz start for Villa. All the talk was that it would be opposite to that. Will be interesting to see how it all plays out and who made the right decisions.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score

Are you sure its not toothirty (2.30) sorry couldnt resist ;)

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Villa seem to be changing their system today. I thought they usually went 442

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Raul is usually off the pace after international games so I’m ok with him being on the bench.

It highlights the zero midfield options we have. I’m interested to see how the 3 play together today; we all remember them collectively bringing out the worst in each other before we went back to 343 in the second prem season.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would have thought it more a case of Raul being in Mexico this week and travelling back late. Not fussed, actually prefer 352 to 343

I do but not with Traore as part of the 2.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Without wishing to sound OTT I am really disappointed with this line up. Bruno is turning into Nuno. Far too cautious line up. Where are the goals coming from apart from Hwang. I was looking forward to this game and thought we had a good chance now I'm left wondering how that side is meant to score goals. Far too cautious line up Bruno. Where has Bruno ball gone? Will be delighted if I am wrong but that looks a backs to the wall give Vile all the ball line up to me.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As long as the chances fall to Hwang and not Adama.

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would have thought it more a case of Raul being in Mexico this week and travelling back late. Not fussed, actually prefer 352 to 343

I think it’s about keeping it tight and winning the midfield battle with the electric up top.

There may be a formation switch at some point if necessary.

Back
Top Bottom